Premier League 2008/2009

Discussion in 'Sports Chat' started by HiNg, Aug 16, 2008.

1. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

Tevez isn't on contract o_O he's done after this year... and I don't imagine him asking for 90k a week either o_O

2. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

well hes on a 2 year loan but the agent is demanding 30 million to buy him though >.<

3. njthaman

njthaman Property of C Mui

tevez is too old for wenger lol...

newcastle middlesborough game is really good... 9mins gone, an own goal from beye and an equaliser from taylor...

4. w10_chi24

w10_chi24 Well-Known Member

if tevez is too expensive for wenger ... then try Kuyt hahaha another player that runs and hassle alot haha

5. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

probably too old and expensive for Wenger too ~

6. bbes

bbes Incredible

ye wenger has got into super young players, before arsenal did well as he trained players but he had some experience on the pitch also, now the arsenal squad are all too young and developing. they need to have a few more experienced players.

7. njthaman

newcastle grab a win... safe?

8. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

depends on Hull... if Hull wins the last 2 games, Newcastle needs to as well... but surely, boro and albion are relegated... no chance...

9. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

Boro and Albion are down. its between Hull and Newcastle now

10. njthaman

newcastle have a tough last two games - fulham and aston villa... both of which have found some form lately... esp fulham who seem to be shutting most teams out...

11. [mJ9]

[mJ9] Well-Known Member

Carlos Tevez quitting ManU??

12. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

it looks that way, hes trying to make himself known that he doesnt want to. hence the celebration when he scored his goal over the weekend and when he gave that interview.

13. [mJ9]

[mJ9] Well-Known Member

After Christiano Rolando,now it's Carlos Tevez...so sad:(

14. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

yeah so much speculations. me dont like it >.<

15. sschsu

sschsu Well-Known Member

They must be making a mistake if Christiano Rolando and/or Carlos Tevez quit Man U. Where can they get more medals than at Man U?

16. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

uhm... Barca? Real? i mean even Juve now that they're getting Diego... they're all bigger clubs than ManU...

17. sschsu

sschsu Well-Known Member

#637 sschsu, May 13, 2009
    Last edited: May 13, 2009
  18. njthaman

wigan one nil up at half time... dodgy goal lol... ronaldo was shit... tevez and carrick to the rescue! i really don't understand why utd don't just cough up the money and sign him up!

19. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

this is coming from a UK paper... no bias at all... :rolleyes:

seriously though... have you ever heard a player out there say I want to move to ManU? you hear players just recently say they want to move to a Top4 team in the EPL... but never specifically ManU... but you hear all the time... I wanna go to Milan, Barca, Real want me... Inter want me... I wanna play for Juve... ManU is a great team, they're a strong team, one of Europe's top teams... but even so... I think Liverpool is still bigger than ManU...

20. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

1 pt!!!! and its decided :)