Post pictures of your ride.

Discussion in 'Science, Technology & Car Chat' started by tommyz9, Apr 14, 2008.

1. kontradictions

kontradictions Well-Known Member

I resent that! Everything I own I pay with my hard earned money. I work 2 jobs AND I'm a full time student. The down payment on my car was a result of years of saving and the payments on my car as well as insurance and all the little strings that are attached to owning a car is paid by me. Nothing pisses me off more than people just assuming that because I drive a new car it means my parents bought it for me.

2. bbes

bbes Incredible

i can't believe u have a car jayotocon and a golf at that. if only i got that as my first car lol.

3. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

i think he is saying that our cars are examples of kids who can actually pay off their own vehicles

4. bbes

bbes Incredible

requires a lot of hard work and saving to be able to get a new car if ur a student.

5. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

lol u think thats bad, over here we pay the great price of £1.10 a litre, which translates to around US$2.20 per litre and i think like 70% of that goes to the bastard tax man.....

6. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

you should assassinate ken livingstone :p

7. dim8sum

dim8sum ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪....

haha though hes not in charge of the UK budget he should still be assassinated for charging me £8 (US$16) everytime i wana drive into central london weekdays.....

8. runtohell121

runtohell121 ........................

nty, i'll admit, BMW isn't my dream car at all, don't really like BMW that much anyways.. made in USA most of the cars now..

9. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

honestly... its not about where it's made... it's about who/where designed the car... BMW's may be built in the Carolinas now... but they're designed and tested at the Nur!...

10. runtohell121

i don't care... i don't like their designs much either....

11. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

^-shock... ur kidding! dude... an E46 gen M3 is insanely aggressive looking... makes any Honda whimper on the side of the road!

12. runtohell121

i don't care.. a m3 price is too expensive.. for that price.. might as well get a nissan GTR instead?

13. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

a GTR's more expensive than an m3!

14. gordonng85

gordonng85 Well-Known Member

That is exactly what I wanted to say! I hope kontradictions isn't crying now :(

The M3 is 71k I believe. The GTR is 81k. And how dare you compare the GTR to the lowly M3?!!! It clocks times faster then an Veryon :p
    RTH, get want you want. The principle is save your money and you will be rewarded.

15. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

lol saving ur money doesn't mean win rofl... in fact... its the worst thing to do at this point... ;)

16. gordonng85

so you're telling me that spending on useless junk is better then saving up?

17. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

hahaha 81 K in canada, it will probably be around 70 in the states.

I want a Lexus LFA, but the price when it comes out will probably be around 100 grand :confused:

18. kontradictions

kontradictions Well-Known Member

Nah, I don't cry that easily. It just annoys the hell out of me when people assume things.

Sorry for my earlier post.

19. gordonng85

came out already. Saw one today, drove past me like a jackass. The exhaust looks fugly imo.

20. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

a skyline or a LFA? the LFA probably wont be out until 2010....

and i didnt think they were selling GTR's yet