Pokémon X & Y

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by mr_evolution, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

was talking with some guys....may be a new type like light or something

2. kevin

kevin RAWR!

That's what my friend think too because Yveltal look like a Dark/Fire/Dragon/Flying type and Xerneas seems like a Psychic type or maybe a new type like Light. It is possible but I said to my friend:

Light is similar to Electric. If there's Light, then it's like yugioh. Light/Earth (basically Ground in Pokemon terms)/Fire/Water.etc So yeah...

[video=youtube;pse_I1klRhA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pse_I1klRhA[/video]

The funny thing about this new Eevee-lution is the eyes, it look so different than normal Eeveelitions.

3. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

speaking of pokemon merchandise anyone collects the cards or the figurines?

4. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Collected cards. Didn't know how to play though. I had a shit ton. Where are they now? I dont know.

Now i understand why parents say "You already have so much! You wont play with them x many years after!". Never believed them before, and i regret it now.

5. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Haha same, but I gave most of them to a former friend from secondary school because he wanted to collect every single one (Kanto and possibly the Johto region)

6. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

The new type is <3 lol.....'Attract' 'Helping Hand' 'Healing Pulse'

not the new stuff, the new merch are all crap, nothing beats the original 150 and the quality of them. It was vinyl back then, now it's like cheap plastic....though I did just buy a pokeball for a competition coming up.