Pimples ....

Discussion in 'Health, Beauty, and Fashion' started by Kher89, Apr 21, 2007.

1. Kher89

Kher89 Well-Known Member

My face is getting bad to worst..The skin care product is not helping.Does staying awake till late night affects?

2. adrianc

adrianc Well-Known Member

omfg. I used to get them on all the wrong places like on the nose or something.

see a doctor about it.

I think it is related to food/exercise. I would try to eat "light" food like salads. (Not fatty) Exercise so you sweat and clear up the pores.

hope this helps

3. DuchSauce

DuchSauce Well-Known Member

Go see a dermatologist, don't touch your face, drink lots of water, don't stay up late. Don't use face washes that dry out your skin, that will just make your face secrete more oil. Everyone has different skin, so I won't recommend a specific product. Ask your doctor about Dermalogica

4. reno

reno Well-Known Member

sleeping early and drinking more water, cleaning face more often (getting rid of the oil etc) does affect it.
    avoid to stay up late unnecessarily (although we all do neway....)

try to avoid much of the "hot" and oily foods

u can always see dermatologist, and most likely get some hormone drugs
    but then u stop taking it, and it comes back ><

5. Kher89

Kher89 Well-Known Member

Thx for the info~

6. jennie888

jennie888 Active Member

yes, get more sleep drink more water, eat more healthly.

in worst case scenarios go see a dr and theyll prescribe you some medication

7. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

erm try sleeping more about 7-8 hours a day and not to eat to much fried stuff and cut down on greasy things too

8. itzd0pey

itzd0pey Well-Known Member

i heard drinking water at night can make your eyes puffier LOL :[ soo dont drink before yuh sleep :p

9. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

@itzd0pey: That's why I keep a eye towel ready for hot eye patches in the morning, in combination with cold spoons (pre-freeze in the fridge) presses work best.

@Kher89: Do not stay up late if it is not necessary (and no, hanging on the internet killing time is not necessary, no matter how much we all want to believe it's our life line).

Do exercise.

Even if you DO wash your face often, do refrain from using anything that feels warm on your skin, you should use cool to cold water to wash your face since using warm to hot water only dries your face further and promotes oil secretion to replace the lost oil.

Eat lots of vegetable and fruit. Try to avoid meat once in a while, especially red meat.

Be happy and wear sun screen -^_^

10. laziboi

laziboi Well-Known Member

your probably eating too much fried oily food like fish & chips. i dont eat those type of food and i drink lots of water and eat fruits everyday but i still get pimples, well only a couple and everytime the pimple goes away, it leaves a brownish stain which pisses me off and it takes agessss for it to disappear.

11. Shini_D

Shini_D Well-Known Member

yeah, as everyone already said, too much fried stuff and lack of sleep and water intake. Trust me, drink more water and have more healthy food, and more sleep. minimum of 8 hours a night, and take naps if you feel like it but that doesnt count to the 6-8 hours solid of sleep you should have. Best skin product i recommend is "witch" it's pretty good, but I don't know if it's just an England brand, so yeahhh.....

12. Kher89

Kher89 Well-Known Member

Hmm...I got the clue of my prob...I ate lots of red meat..And seldom eat fruits..And went for body check up and discovered high uric acid problem.Wondering wats the cause of it.

13. reno

reno Well-Known Member

just try to organise a relatively "healthier diet"

as in, balanced one
    bit of everything, as opposed to lots of one thing

and always remember to drink enuff water
    i'd say aim for atleast 2L+

i hardly drink... i know its bad.. trying to catch up hehehe

14. laziboi

laziboi Well-Known Member

oh i just remembered someone here said putting some toothpaste over your pimple will actually shrink it. wouldnt recommend it if you got sensitive skin. i never tried it so dont know if it really works.

15. Kher89

Kher89 Well-Known Member

TRUE.-lol someone told me b4.

16. cincities

cincities Active Member

You should see a dermatologist about the problem. They have great products that work instantaneously.

17. weilinny

weilinny Well-Known Member

yes...you need to be well rested and that is only one part of helping make some pimples go away

18. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

Go see a dermatologist if the suggested approaches above do not work.

19. casshern

casshern Well-Known Member

Basically, what the posters above me have already said. Get plenty of sleep, drink lots of water, don't touch your face, ect.

Oh yeah, don't ever try using toothpaste as a mask.

My friend's dermatologist says that fu-ks up your face. He literally said "fu-ks up your face." He wanted to get the message across clearly.

Anyways, soap + water = best for face wash.

And accutane works if your face is really fu-ked up and you want to prevent further scaring. I haven't heard one complaint from it yet, but I heard it dries your skin up really bad.

20. honkiebonkie

honkiebonkie Well-Known Member

it annoys me when ppl bug me that eating spicy foods (which i love) give you pimples, i know it might for other ppl, but it just doesn't happen for me. I think i know what happens in my OWN body thank you very much! I get pimples from eating fatty foods and not exercising enough or not cleaning my skin often enough.