Pictures of your room!

Discussion in 'Random Picture Forum' started by eledoremassis02, Jan 16, 2007.

1. lol do not call me bro... well they didn't have all those colors when I bought mine...

mm k... here's a preview of my real room....

[​IMG]

2. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

whats with the burberry boxes? trying to look classy -lol but them little figurines or whatever they are, are really cute, i want one what they called?

3. lol nah... I thought id stack the boxes on there..

the figures are the whole moofia...

4. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

so u say its ur room eh...

5. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

lol the pastel green walls are well done, too many toys though.. i tend to toss my clothes everywhere when i get home, if i had fragile stuff like that, they'd eventually get taken out.

6. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

the moofia eh, i want get some too hm let me go check ebay sin :D

7. yea.. the green looks better, but my phone cam n the bad lighting makes it look desaturated...

actually that's not even all of it.. I still gotta set it all up so it doesn't get jumbled into a mess..

8. davo2097

davo2097 Active Member

Ecko : hahahah "do not call me bro?" you some sorta girl? by the looks of your toys you got very....hmmmm girlie taste? man if your a girl im hella sorry hahaha fought all this time you were a dude (no offence)

Anywayz that cow in the middle is hella expensive here in NZ, last one i saw was for $90nzd....

9. not girlie.. artistique... yes 90nzd seems about right.. the ones around it total 100nzd

10. szetor

szetor Well-Known Member

lol how are they artistique??? u mean they are cute

11. ahh whatever.. can't be bothered to explain it to the likes of you two.. -lol

here's more... but not all..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

since this thread suddenly became so cow oriented, i thought i would post some pics of my Battle-Cow ! :) it cost me 0 dollars, unless you count my high school art fees.

[​IMG]
    Mooo!

[​IMG]
    Epic!!

[​IMG]

Don't make me angry!

-worship

lol and i like your TV ecko, how many inches is it?

13. lmao.. thas some skills right there.. Picasso cow.. -lol

mines 46.. looks bout the same as yours... oh did I mention it's in my closet.. one in my rooms 60"..

14. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

hahaha, darn, both are bigger than mine. my TV is only 42"s, but its still pretty awesome. lol and im guessing the picasso thing is a play on the fact that my cow has a chopped off horn :p however, i prefer to think the cow lost it in some furious battle against his cattle ranching masters.. rather than chopping it off due to unrequitted love :D

15. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

i need some figurines

16. lol no I was jus uffin' around about it being in my closet.. ahahah what is that thing made out of anyways?? you really should dev. more characters.. next thing you kno.. you're gonna be selling them by the thousands.. -lol when I first looked at it.. the cow really reminded me of Gary Larson../ Farson?? but yea.. that things got style.. -lol

lol go buy more games.. I think you'd rather collect more xbox controllers.. -lol

17. i like that pink and black box on the left of ecko's collection. what is it? LOL

18. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

i should buy some more 360 games then post the pictures and bos everywher in my room lol...make my own figurine out of gamebox

19. lol there's a reason why it's sealed up... ;)

lol gameboxes.. how are you gonna be playing xbox when you ain't even got a HDTV...

20. davo2097

davo2097 Active Member

kdotc : Bro you should start collecting anime figures!