Picture of your car?

Discussion in 'Random Picture Forum' started by Katibear, Aug 14, 2008.

1. gordonng85

gordonng85 Well-Known Member

looking for anything sporty or relaxed? any requirements?

I'd say Integra DC2, Accord 2001-2002, BMW 328i E36, 528i E39, Audi A4, VW Passat. Get a manual, learn to drive manual, you won't regret.

BMW + manual + RWD = super fun.

2. my basic requirements are:

- at LEAST 5 passengers (cramped is fine)
    - good fuel consumption
    - no shits like civics or corollas
    - cheap to maintain
    - decent if left stock. i'll just be changing the rims. that's it. so a little sporty at least is cool.
    - stick or auto it doesn't matter
    - and sub 10k

the reason for 5 passengers and cheap to maintain is because i have to use it to drive back to montreal every month

3. gordonng85

sweet. wanna meet up? I'm organizing a photo shoot sometime in August.

cheap on gas, then let's forget 5 series E39, cheap for insurance, let's forget the DC2. I really like the E36. The 318i is a 4 banger. It's underrated because it's the poor man's Bimmer. It's nevertheless a very good car. I've driven a E36 328i with the M package. sweet jebus! insane.

4. it all depends on my work schedule lol.. they seriously screw my free time...

and as for the 3s, too many people here have them... no doubt is a nice ride, but when too many people have it, it just sucks to have one...

5. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

just find a Ek civic and swap it wit a k20 head and a k24 block. It will produces 240 or more horses (which is alot for a 4 cyl.)...pure engine. It destroys evos/Stis plus, it is a daily driven street car.

Hondas aint my type of cars, but i respect them....especially in engine performance wise.

6. you don't seem to see my 10k cad budget lol

and anyways, i don't really care for performance right now... the issue? obviously my lack of FUNDS.

7. ah_wong201

ah_wong201 Well-Known Member

i guess i'll post my up...
    <---- my bike

my car
    [​IMG]

8. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

technically... Turbo's solution is sub $8k... but then, it's not gonna be pretty looking LOL...

2k for the car, 4-5k for the engine, bout 750 for decent suspension upgrade... not bad deal...

9. gordonng85

yup. get some Zeal coilovers. (some guy is selling his set for like 750$ , was worth like 2k)

10. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

yeh... zeal's are decent... u can get a low end Tein set at about 750 on craigslist sometimes or group buys aswell...

11. gordonng85

Zeal, decent? You must be mad lol Zeal is probably the LV of coilovers. Ohlins is probaly the Burberry.

anyways, back to the thread hijack. The K20 EK suggestion isn't that bad if you know a bit of mechanics. But I stand on my E36/ E46 choice. who cares if everyone has it.

Side note: I test drove the 128i ( I wish it was the 135i) God. I love it. Feels almost as fast as my friend's 335i when it was stock.

12. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

Zeal's are too compromizing... they sit right on the middle of drivability and performance... i personally have a thing for Tokicos... or a mixed setups involving Koni shocks...

and uhm... good luck finding a GOOD unraped e36 sub $10k =/... let alone an e46...

13. gordonng85

I have Koni yellow with H&R springs. Yes, it is the best shock/ spring setup. But I'd take a set of Zeal anytime :p
    E36 goes for sub 9k range. E46 aren't that bad at 11-13k. A slight adjustment to his budget :p

14. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

lol whoops... i thanked u on accident... o well... newayz... yeah the Koni and H&R setups are one incredibly popular setup... a lot of good reviews on the RX-8 forums as well...

and yes u can find e36's under $8k even, but to find one unraped, still pure, its hard... especially if u want to find them with decent vadars....

15. tlee

tlee New Member

My bucket:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. EvoDriver

EvoDriver Member

Nice, here's mine

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. damn you both. i'm jealous.

18. metzo

metzo Well-Known Member

dam
    how much was that hood??? is the car stock?

#78 metzo, Aug 30, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2008
  19. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

20. reno

reno Well-Known Member

obviously we can tell who the BABY is...
    every1 else drives a real car phil :p

u get a lil rubber ducky for ur baby bubble bath lol