photography

Discussion in 'Photoshop & Artwork Section' started by kaveyn, Jan 27, 2007.

1. kaveyn

kaveyn Member

does anyone likes to take photos?
    using photoshop?

2. THF20

THF20 is a Chinese

Yeah I like to take photos, then I use photoshop to manipulate the lighting & other effect.

3. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

4. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

where the pa camera whores at? lol

5. larlarlar

larlarlar Well-Known Member

Yea, its fun changing them to cartoonish images or enhancing them.

6. lol speak for yourself...

7. kaveyn

kaveyn Member

which camera r u using?

8. AVANT

AVANT Well-Known Member

Amatuer photographer here, but it's fun. Just recently started to realize the power of Camera RAW.

I take a lot of random pictures with my cell phone, k750i which has an autofocus 2MP camera in it. Have a Canon Powershot A40 to abuse, it's old, slow, but takes decent pictures and it's so beat up that I just throw it around. A Casio EX-850 8MP pocket camera when I'm going out with friends and just take fun shots. When I'm doing photoshoots, I use my Fuji S6000fd (it takes pictures just as good as DSLRs with a kit lens for about 1/2 the price)

9. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

yeh i like to take pictures of other people on my phone not really one for taking pictures myself though camera shy -emb

10. singlung2099

singlung2099 Well-Known Member

I take quite alot of photos and manipulate them in various ways. Which my friends don't like hehehehe

11. kaveyn

kaveyn Member

very nice:))

12. ralliart

ralliart Well-Known Member

I just got a new Fuji Digi Cam. I couldn't stop taking random pictures with it, lol.

I photoshop sometimes if i really like the pic, but theres something in there that messes it up., then i photshop, still in the process of learning tho. Photo NOOB here, ahaa:D

13. TaiyakiFerret

TaiyakiFerret Member

I used to carry my Canon S400 everywhere I went... then in my first year of college, I decided it would be a good idea to take underwater pictures with it inside a little plastic ziplock bag... So that camera got fried.. Then I went and bought myself a Canon SD500. That was the best camera I've had yet and then I dropped it on a hard cement walkway a little more than a year afterwards... Now the only camera I have is the one on my cell phone and the horrible resolution and gigantic pixles make me cringe...

14. kenshi

kenshi Well-Known Member

I am a beginner and Ijust started going the extra step into photography not too long ago, Its basically because I travel often so that has inspired me to take better pictures.

I bought myself a Canon 350D with 55mm standard lens along with a extra Zoom lens kit 300mm as well. Its an awesome piece of hardware especially for a beginner.

I use Adobe to manipulate images as well, its quiet handy, even better when working with Raw images.

15. HokaHoka

HokaHoka Well-Known Member

USE Photoshop but Still got a lot to learn .. I love to play with this STUFF huhauhua ....