Photography Anyone?

Discussion in 'Photoshop & Artwork Section' started by kontradictions, Nov 25, 2007.

1. Crystal84

Crystal84 Well-Known Member

What lense did u use ?

2. lovinglyxx

lovinglyxx Well-Known Member

wow i love the little stockings in the christmas shot! XD" they're really cute lol

really love the location shots too, true say it's all abt location huh? :)

3. eggrollboy

eggrollboy Well-Known Member

Photographer Here Too!

Here are some of my recent shots from my vacations (hence my hiatus from PA)

Went on a cruise to Bermuda in the Fall

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Took pictures at Thanksgiving dinner

[​IMG]

Then came Christmas vacation

[​IMG]

Then off to Disney World!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. GreediMonkey

GreediMonkey Member

Nice pics. I especailly like the one with the building. =] I am also very interested in digital photography, but so far i only have my cheap digi cam to work with because the pro ones are EXPENSIVE!

here are some of mine =]
    [​IMG]

This one was taken at Sea Port=]
    [​IMG]

#24 GreediMonkey, Jan 26, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2008
  5. Paperboy

Paperboy Guest

I recently have sold my old camera and bought a new Canon A720. That camera gives you quite alot of settings to use.

Here are some pictures that i made during my stay in Turkey with my old digital camera.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Here are two macro sample that i just made with my new camera.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Paperboy

Paperboy Guest

First picture is quite nice, but second picture you forget to use the flash and needs a little more light.
    Cheap camera's can also make great pictures. My old camera was also cheap, but it can give a lot of fun en skills when you are using it right.

7. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

meh, here are mine. just done with a point and shoot, i will probably buy an SLR and a macro lens eventually, maybe in the summer when im pulling in a bit more cash.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. kontradictions

kontradictions Well-Known Member

Beautiful shots guys!

@Crystal84: Heh, it's funny actually. I think 400D sounds cooler. -lol Anyway I use the kit lens.
    @lovinglyxx: Thank you. :) The shot was taken at the office where I work. A few of the ladies at work decided to put the stockings up. Each one of them has names written on them. Mine is on the top right.
    @eggrollboy: The richness of the colors in you shots are simply amazing!
    @GreediMonkey: The black and white shot you posted has a very eerie feel to it. The contrast is spot on allowing the distinction of different objects to be decided with ease.
    @paperboy: I guess you got banned.
    @fearless_fx: Beautiful shots dude! If those were done with a point-and-shoot. I can't wait to see what you can do with a DSLR!

Also, I want to thank

Here's a few more of my shots.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

[​IMG]

one more lol

10. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

11. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

dude, your site is so complicated to navigate through and things take foreverrrr to load

12. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

just go to gallery an above left ... .:)

13. kontradictions

kontradictions Well-Known Member

Here's a few recent shots. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. qgchew

qgchew New Member

all these photos are great! well aside from the occasional blur, it would say you're off to a good start! ;)

15. RebelliousNature

RebelliousNature New Member

Here are some mine that I took with a camera phone. Don't mind the copyright, made it on purpose back then for my fb.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. caitou

caitou Member

nice shots! i agree the first ones look a bit blurry...but they get much better :) too bad i don't have time to discover the world of photography...

17. jjwmy

jjwmy New Member

nice photos everyone!!!
    @Kontradictions, I can see improvements as you post photos! very nice!
    @ eggrollboy, I love the shot of the beach that you posted!

I also love photography, does anyone have flickr here?
    Here's my photos on flickr:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/pandatree/
    =)

18. makai001

makai001 Member

nice nice
    u guys should share more

19. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

Wah! Ho Pro Wo , lol Screw Editing these Photography , Natural ^^

20. Airree

Airree Well-Known Member

eggrollboy ~ Your pictures are really nice. It seems as though you've really grasped the concepts lines and angles in your photos. I particulary liked the rose and the castle picture however, I feel that the castle could have been a little more in focus.

kontradictions ~ Your pictures have definite improvements as you post. I can see that you are getting or have already gotten comfortable with your camera... which I am jealous of by the way.. since SLRs are yummy.esp. the new nikon. I was wondering if you have ever taken photography classes, cause if you haven't, it would really help improve you pictures as well as teach you some pretty cool things you can do with your camera. and well if you have.. that's great. the more pictures you take, the more you develop an eye for the perfect shot.