Pho Soup or Wonton Soup

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by [N], Jun 11, 2007.

1. surplusletterbox

surplusletterbox Well-Known Member

I have both

I shall eat the wonton for lunch and then the pho for supper , I may add on some shashimi with wasabi as a side dish for both of them as well as plenty of pickled cabbage and carrots with them.

2. honkiebonkie

honkiebonkie Well-Known Member

true true..
    wonton aswell... pho is nice though.. but i guess wonton.. just like it better i guess -lol

3. smallrinilady

smallrinilady Well-Known Member

can't decide, both tooooo good

4. Loreen66

Loreen66 Well-Known Member

I'm not much of a pho person, so wonton for me ^_^ .

5. zer0

zer0 Member

haha i dont care if pho is filled with msg. i love pho !!!
    wonton is tasteless!

6. starryeyes

starryeyes Member

illl have to go wit pho. I been weirdly going around town seeing wheres the best pho place around here...(im serious)

7. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

why make me choose? ok ... let's see ... wonton for me!

8. Yong-Shi

Yong-Shi Well-Known Member

I like both; it actually just depends on what I'm in the mood for at the moment...

9. pinkapples

pinkapples Well-Known Member

Lol...thats cause u havent tried the true egg noodles..once you do i am very sure you would love wonton noodles...

Lol....pho soup is not bad but i still prefer my mama's wanton soup yum yum....By da way, that pic of a wanton soup os not really a true chinese one. Cos,in chinese wonton soup they normally do not add 'bok choy' and it seems to lack the all time fav of mine roast pork or 'char siew' yum yum....

10. Deevusone

Deevusone Member

pho hands down!!!

11. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

wonton soup for me, but sometimes i find pho soup to be sweeter and clearer which is nice aswel..

12. DingLik

DingLik Member

i'll have both

13. reflection

reflection Well-Known Member

Pho is made of awesome! I really like the "rawness" of it, being able to put in all kinds of meats. I also prefer its noodle over that of wonton's, because of its lightness it allows for heavily flavored sides and not make you feel stuffed. It's more visually appealing as well, which gives a nice kick to your appetite. :)

Though I have to say, on a really cold day and the like, wonton does give you a nice, warm feel. But overall, Pho is my winner.

14. naruto002

naruto002 Member

I love Won Ton better than Pho. But both of them is very good but since I went to HK and the won ton is super good there, Won ton taste better.

15. nateee.lee

nateee.lee Well-Known Member

hmmm...PHO:D~