Patrick Gaypng is the snooker dude right?

Discussion in 'The King Of Snooker - 桌球天王' started by Espresso, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

I think he's gay. I believe he did some gay roles. But I hat watching this guy as a lead role.. Patricy gaynb.

2. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

He's rumoured to be going out with Selena Li I thought.

3. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

He isn't gay, he's still kinda new to the TV Entertainment but he has been on a couple of series before and he even had his own game show with that Mandarin guy but he just needs to improve on his acting.

4. Venuslai

Venuslai Member

Even if he is gay there is nothing wrong with it.

5. intraland

intraland Well-Known Member

i think this guy is alright. though i thought he was a singer? he released a music cd last year-ish which was a recollection of his best works... though i haven't heard of him releasing any other cd's before.

his acting isn't superb in this series though. i agree on that. but it's acceptable enough. maybe you just don't like his face =P

6. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Oh right, I left out that he was a singer, not too bad but I don't really listen to him.

7. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

WTF u made a thread about him being gay and not liking to watch him? lol

8. this guy isn't new!!!! he started off being a kid's show host for tvb over 10 yrs ago... then he started singing n acting... after all these yr i c no improvements of him... i don't hate him or anything... but his acting is making his character in this series realllllllyyyyy annoying... a spoiled brainless dude that has no idea wot he's doing :(

i'm soooooooooooo disappointed in this series... i would've quit watching it if it wasn't about snooker...

9. fafeifa

fafeifa Well-Known Member

Agreed gay or not this dude totally trashed the series with Adam Cheng, Joyce Tang, Derek Kok and Niky. Hard to do but he did it, what a PITA to watch this guy.

#9 fafeifa, Apr 23, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2009
  10. instantnoodlesXP

instantnoodlesXP Well-Known Member

lol if you're just using "gay" as something to mark his incompetency for acting, then I'd agree with you. If you're using in a sense that you actually think he's homosexual...then I don't think it's true cuz he's going out with selena li right?

Don't you guys find that he has a strange way of speaking canto? I think he has a lot of lazy sounds going there...

11. Nnerak

Nnerak Well-Known Member

this guy isn't new to the tv entertaiment business... i watched him in war of genders in 2000...his acting is as crappy as before...

12. arcboi88

arcboi88 Member

Why is he paired with Niki? What a downgrade for Niki.

13. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

i didnt like him in the series...his 'evil' side or whatever was so 'yeurng suuy' an rubbish...it put me off lol..

14. siewpeng83

siewpeng83 New Member

i agree with phoenixgirl16..

15. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

i don't like patrick tang as a lead. many times throughout the series i just got tired of seeing his face.