Part one, "False eyes"

Discussion in 'Fan Fix' started by Tao_lung, Jul 13, 2006.

1. Tao_lung

Tao_lung Well-Known Member

"False Eyes"
    If theres grammer or spelling errors forgive me and bare with it. Tell me what you think of it so far.

Dawn broke through the clouds as a man emerged from the roof of a small apartment. He looked out into the sky and stretched his arms out. He breathed in deeply and then breathed out as he slowly moved his hands down infront of him. His right hand moving under this left hand and stretching over in front of him as he left hand stayed close to his chest. His foot shifted and rotated his right foot.

A women opened the door leading to the roof and hide quickly once seeing the man. The man began walking around in a circles, changing direction after ever revolution with a kick or palm movement. As she tried to get a better look she kicked a can that one near her.

He stopped and turned to her but she has already left. He gave a -what? look and continued his exercise.

Later as he exit the apartment dressed in a Tai chi uniform and a long white coat carrying a suit case he spots a woman being bullied by a group of thugs. He began walking towards them thinking in his mind what to do. Then once one of the thugs raised there hand in the air at her, the man in the white coat dropped his suitcase and ran toward her. He was inches away from the guy till she grabbed the thugs hand and flipped him into a trash can and kicked the lid on top trapping the thug in the garbage bin. The three other thrugs pulled out chains and picked up iron bars.

The man in the white coat said, "So what's your name miss?" as he got in to Ba Gua stance. "It's Linda, yours?", said the woman as she was secured her hair back and smiled at the man. A thug ran at the man and swung a iron bar at him. "Call me Tao." grabbing the bar away from him, spining it and striking the thug across the face.

Linda doing a somersault over Tao and did a round house kick to the other two thugs into the wall. They fled as Tao and Linda dust themselves off.

"I guess you didn't need my help did you Linda?", said Tao giving a disappointing sigh.
    "Sorry, I'm not a princess in distress.", Linda replying with a giggle.
    Tao blushes and when to pick up his suitcase.
    Linda ran over to Tao and grabbed his arm, "Well for helpping me you get a reward, if you can keep up."
    Pushing Tao away and running down the market place. Tao confused followed, dashing after Linda.

Tao continued down the full market as he dodges the shoppers and moving Dim Sum carts. As he reached an ally after losing track of Linda turned around to discover a rather large caucasian man in a military outfit grinning down at him.
    Tao then noticed Linda behind the large beast leaning against the wall.
    "I heard your good, Well Master Lung, prove it!", Shouted Linda.
    The large man roared, "Call me King, Bow down or feel my wrath!"
    Tao steps back looking up at King, "Damn..." Throwing his coat off did a back flip and got into a Jeet Kune Do stance.

2. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

its so long..im illiterate =( lol ..ill read it later..too lazy

3. gentle_br3eze

gentle_br3eze Well-Known Member

hey! this is a nice starting. what happen to part 2? =D