Park Jun Jun from (shinawa)

Discussion in 'Korean Chat' started by semkei, Apr 14, 2007.

1. semkei

semkei Well-Known Member

Hes really soo handsome!!

Name: 전진 / Jun Jin (Jeon Jin) * Real name: 박충재 / Park Choong Jae * Profession: Actor, Singer, Model * Birthplace South Korea * Date of birth: 1980 August 19 * Height: 182cm * Weight: 63kg * Kpop group: Vocalist of Shinhwa

TV Series * Let's Go To The Beach (SBS, 2005) * Nine Tailed Fox (KBS, 2004) * Nonstop 4 (MBC, 2003)

Jun Jin(Park Choong Jae) debuted with the boyband Shinhwa as a rapper in 1998 and has made his first Solo Album as a vocalist in 2006 November as well as still being the member of Shinhwa. His mother left him when he was very young and he has been living so far with his father and a stepmother. Jun Jin has been ranked 2nd in the best Korean Singers.

His single is out on november 2006 i just hear his song omg soo sweet and loverly dying to listening lol.-blush2

[​IMG]

song of the singel from him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1DboX-bhMA

#1 semkei, Apr 14, 2007
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2007
  2. bjlove

bjlove Member

haha yea you gotta <3 junjin..but for the last part...junjin rankled 2nd in the best korean singers? o_O like recently? i dunnnno never heard that fact :X

3. fishfishchang

fishfishchang Member

shinwah

i agree... besides... all the shinwah member are so.........handsome...-blush2

4. semkei

semkei Well-Known Member

yup but i still like him the other members of shinhwa i dont like it cos junjin hes more handsome and soo cute voice

5. bell3442

bell3442 Well-Known Member

jun jin is my favorite member of all shinhwa...he's good looking and can sing....

6. simonxchu

simonxchu Member

isn't he that guy in that love movuie

7. ding911

ding911 Member

jun jin is a so cute! i like his song with Linda, a chinese singer..
    the song's title is forever in my heart i think?..

his role in the 9 tailed fox is so serious.. but he's still cute!

8. Kathleen_Alex

Kathleen_Alex Active Member

Liked him ever since he filmed Let's Go To The Beach.. The scene where he went up the stage n dance with the main actress was so ................... ROMANTIC!!