Pang Sir is pretty annoying

Discussion in 'Burning Flame III - 烈火雄心III' started by KaY_xD, Aug 3, 2009.

1. i would tap that....:kekekegay:

2. ♥TVXQ♥

♥TVXQ♥ Well-Known Member

hes acting is okay, but i dont like his character very much in BF3. its quite annoying! always being so serious.

3. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Wasn't Rex's sister from ATV as well?

4. He's quite leng jai u kno kekekeke ^^
    But his character is a *bleeeeep* tho ><"

5. dickson

dickson Well-Known Member

lol wot? u mean KEVIN lol
    kelvin and pang sir....same person lol

6. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Kevin Cheng

7. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

har??....leng jai...sure? lol

Elaine? she's always from TVB, since hearts of fencing (03)

8. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

dude!!! heart of fencing was the shitzzzzz!!!

had so much rising stars in it....short ....was interesting story line...

9. LOOOOOOOOL whaaat.... he is leng jai man - ish XD
    Just hes gotten old -lol

10. elanne got played!! haha she always plays the girl getting dumped or cheated on? it seems -lol
    kelvin is so fa sum -inlove

11. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

the "in love" emoticon gives me a feeling you're attracted to him x______x

i couldnt deny the fact that i cried @ the last ep of hearts of fencing, or the sequel i dont rmb. i was young :Talktohand:

12. LOOOOOOOOL Shinobi is just hei dou fat howww -lol

13. Faze

Faze Member

i like pang sir^^, cool dude*:D

14. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

he looks like Kenneth ma... i dont like his character too no matter how good looking he is

15. zhou

zhou Well-Known Member

dont like this guy he doesnt seem serious too annoying to be a boss in this movie

16. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

The story's whole characterization of Kelvin Pang is wrong. On the one hand, he's initially portrayed as from being from an ultra well to do family, but one who eschews the easy life to pursue a career in a dangerous public service. He is promoted quickly to fire divisional officer (or equivalent of Battalion Chief in the US). Further, he's also a judo martial artist, which requires both long term discipline and self control. But on the other hand, TVB then shows us that he is petty, bears grudges, takes personal revenge under the color of authority, and cheats on his wife to boot? If his character is that of former, it would be very unlikely that he would act like the latter. If his character is more so the latter, then in all likelihood, he never would have attained the achievements of the former.

TVB is always a bit short on their study of real human character.

Sources: http://www.hkfsd.gov.hk/home/eng/no1.html

17. swirlbee

swirlbee Member

TVB just wanted to make his character likeable when they first introduced him so it would make sense how Elaine's character could "fall" for him so fast, but then had to make it look like a bad guy in a few episodes time.... that would explain the general personality lapse.

Comon, TVB isnt known for being totally realistic! :p

PS: Kelvin's pretty good looking, but if tvb wants to promote him they should let him try out different roles. I think we'll be seeing a lot of him

18. occ

occ Well-Known Member

good point but tvb is tvb they created this character just to drag the movie out longer, this guy is just as anoy as the leading lady in this movie, both her acting and character, without this 2 this movie could be done in 20 chapter or less.

19. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

Pang Sir's character is played well by this guy, I think he's acting the part really well. If we care enough to hate him than he did his job.

20. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

like i hated Ah Kam in Heart of Greed so much that i stopped watching it @ ep 34. couldn't stand her so i just watched the ending then went back to the ones i skipped.

we def. have different opinions in terms of being good looking:whistling: