PA Radio Schedule

Discussion in 'Site Info, Rules, Feedback, and Announcements' started by Resentless, Apr 26, 2009.

1. So here is the PA radio schedule, so you can see when your favorite DJ is gonna host! Support us by listening to PA radio!
    -rockon-coolio:punk::wiggle:

[​IMG]

(This Schedule starts from Monday 27th of April)

2. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

Right on for throwing this up.

3. 小Yu咒

小Yu咒 ♪♪♫很可愛~♥

Tuning in headbang2

4. Mondag ^^

5. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

hahaha I host Mondag!!

6. rocko127

rocko127 New Member

how can i find out what song is playing?
    all i see is all "??? - ??" for all the chinese songs ... :tear:

7. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

lol aww I wasn't listening to the music I am playing for the Radio so I don't know what it was. but right now it is 聽説愛情回來過 by Jolin Tsai. haha

btw.. if anyone has a problem with their schedule time I can do it anytime during the summer (after May 16) so I can take over anyone who has a problem then. haha

8. Resentless according to your schedule you are suppose to be hosting Right now.... :p-lol

9. no im not shinobi, it says it starts from monday, which means KT is the 1st official schedule hoster :p and btw.. lol at my remix of Dutch and English xD Mondag xD

10. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

But he said that the schedule will start tomorrow, :D. Shinobi, fail?!

11. ah i didn't read the bottom ;X yes i frail.

12. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

wheres the tlk show?? and the skype call-in shows? and the game shows? and contests hahahahaahhaah

13. well those are up to the DJs to work in.... and damn talk about long hours....

14. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

lol I'm still hosting?? I thought someone was supposed to take over. hahahaha oh well.

15. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Sorry Kt, I fell asleep at around like 11:30 PM yesterday, I will take over now, :O.

16. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

lol no problem Bacon Love, I didn't really care. lol My computer is always on anyways.

17. rockx you fail...why are you not hosting!?

-lol

18. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Aye, I just got home from school, I left my computer on to host and when I got home.. I found out my internet died on me. Therefore, I lost connection to host, what a bad day.. eh :[.

19. just to be sure.. do you people know when to host? :p since the GMT +/- might have confused people here