PA Members who don't post and only download

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by hkm91450, Jul 6, 2006.

1. pinkapples

pinkapples Well-Known Member

Lol...BR I am one that don mind uploading but got nothing to upload since all the few ones i have are already uploaded and i have pretty limited asian resources from where i study....But, if ne of the people here need any english songs or movies now tat would be where i could flourish but so far....nothing yet hahaaha...>.<

2. ProjectD

ProjectD VIP yay :]

we should ban all those who dont contribute but the thing is that if we do theres gonna be only 400 some PA members left cause a lot of the members that we have now dont care for posting

3. pinkapples

pinkapples Well-Known Member

Now, what do you mean by posting as in posting in D/L section or comment post in threads if its the D/L one i probli should start panicking ....-ohmy

4. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

lol. yess. bumpting this thread - cos there is ALOT now!

And lot of noobs don't really post and only post IF they needed too.
    eg. "upload on MU please"
    links down! re-up
    etc etc.. haha

I usually ignore those posts! Unless that memeber has 'thanked' me then that's okay.

Also annoying when members download your upload but haven't posted thanks or clicked on the thanks button!! Show a little appreciation maybe?. . . .

5. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

That's one of the reason why i stopped uploading :p

6. SUSIE-DANG-1988

LOL. I get that too.. or requesting to be uploaded on a different uploading site!
    ppfft! I didn't randomly choose an uploading site to upload on. gawd!

Really now.. only take 1sec to click on the thanks button! if they can type "thanks" then surely by clicking a button is faster isn't it?!

And those members thats recently joined and got ZERO posts, only post in d/l section

7. lol if there's a group that posts only and not download (like me), then there HAS to be a group that download only and don't post. It's just natural, and balancing the order.

now i'm not condoning it, i'm just saying it's bound to happen anywhere

8. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

It's not enough to upload something these days, for movies, it's DVDrip and AVI and still get bitch about the quality. They want smaller file size and HD/BR. Go buy the dam Disc and show some support for the movie makers which I do if I really like the movies.

I do see fewer people showing their appreciation for the uploaders in PA. I also hate the fact that some people just uploads TS cam video and post it up with no info of movies, etc. Can't even post in the right formal in the title.

I know you seen this, someone posted "thanks" but it would had been easier just pressing the "thanks" button. But someone else press "thanks" for them saying "thanks." Isn't that weird?

9. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

I just can't get off my high horse to thank someone thats how i roll -cooliobut i won't hesitate to talk shit if the info posted is wrong or if its shit quality.:trollface:

10. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

It's like they are in a hurry to make the first post but don't bother writing down any info and the quality of the videos, it's like they are trying to trap people. Once you d/l it, than you notice, it's a piece of crap video and sometimes they post the wrong language. Cantonese turns into Mandarin.

11. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

stfu bd rip nao

12. SUSIE-DANG-1988

i dunno... it seems like the members who download your uploads don't want to click on the thanks button.
    Prob cos don't want that memeber to get so many thanks?! i unno. :/
    But I guess there are less spam outside th download section - as those memeber don't need any post counts - so why bother typing and posting? Whereas, ALOT of spam in the d/l section!!
    zero posts + zero thanks and has joined 2yrss ago, should really be banned!!

13. bbgirlsum

bbgirlsum Well-Known Member

lolol i try not to download from PA anymore anyways due to the RMVB files or it's solely from direct links and torrents.
    Only time I use the download section is to get ideas and search it somewhere else. Also I try and look for people with comments about the fiulm and all you see is "file don't work please upload" or "thanks" pretty much not helpful at all.

but Dan is right, if there are people that don't download and only post there will always be the opposite group. It's very hard to make people post and all that coz on the torrent site i download from, no-one say thanks and rare reviews

14. bbes

bbes Incredible

yea it is indeed very true and i think u get that on a lot of forums as well. it's just something that happens and everyone has to deal with i guess. though with the previous screening policy to let people download in the first place was quite a gd idea cos i think that meant that people had to do something to be able to download and i think it is hoped that it will help them to appreciate the uploaders more and to maybe contribute to the forum to a greater extent.

15. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

People are starting to be lazier and lazier.

I averaged about 15 Thanks per post.. when i'm the 2nd or 3rd person of the day to put the links up. But now, when you're first person to put the link up.. it's hard to even reach 10 thanks.

I agree with Dan though. 100% of it.

16. lol, and in regards to the thanking issue, sometimes, they click 'thank' for another leecher who posted 'thanks'....... lmao

17. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

we were all once one of those members who don't post and just lurk or dl

18. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

One thing is for sure, from the leechers/spammers etc perspective, being an Uploader can be a thankless job at times.

19. erictoh84

erictoh84 New Member

i'm so sorry that i've asked this but i'm new here.. i was told that i would find a download section but i couldn't find any... what happened??