OUTRAGE! Chinese drivers flatten little girl! [Warning, Disturbing footage!!]

Discussion in 'Chinese Chat' started by robsh, Oct 16, 2011.

1. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

This China is just one fucked up country that is masked and disguised by their communism. But fuck at least call the fucking police etc? The first car and the second car should rot in jail.

2. mainland china has so much to work on...... le sigh...

3. im too scared to watch this..dont like watching ppl die!:no:

4. spider-man

spider-man Well-Known Member

It's really disturbing. The wheels went over her.

5. ^ What a douche..... :facepalm:

6. t20lau

t20lau Well-Known Member

Absolutely Sick as F**K!!!

This is wrong on so many levels...

- 2years old an the Mother isnt wanting over her?!
    - First Driver is just unreal and needs to be locked away for a long long time!
    - Second Driver is just blind and needs his eyes checking and concentration levels inceasing when driving!!!
    - As for all the people walking past! The shame they should feel!!!

This sort of thing shouldnt happen, but if it does you'd expect for people to have a little more heart!!!

7. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

Blame Mao; this is his legacy.

This isn't China bashing, as Chinese nationalists would fervently insist. This is exactly what the PRC has become under a half century of conditioning by party rule. China is essentially a conceited, amoral and self serving society that avoids responsibility whenever possible, and especially at the expense of others; exactly like their founding father, Mao.

On the world stage, they are an embarrassment to mankind.

8. This happen a couple months ago while i was i was on the swings with a friend and there was this little kid swinging next to us and decided to jump off the swing and somehow managed to hit himself on the back of the head with it and started crying... So my friend runs up to see if the kids is alright but i said leave him cuz the mother was only 15 feet away and she's going to blame us... so the mother runs towards us and started giving us the evil eye while we were trying to help out the kid even though we said he hit himself with the swing she still didn't seem to believe it and looked like she was going to beat us up but luckily she took him away only giving us an evil stare down.

9. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

there are cases similar to these where the mother will sue and win

10. BubbleTeaB

BubbleTeaB New Member

Yeah, this world is totally messed up, it even happens in developed countries. Look at this video, the person has a cell phone, takes a photo of the dying man and left. Why the hell didn't he called the cop/ambulance? This world is CRAZY!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/embed/tGaJrgi_SpE[/video]