Ka Lok
    King Kong
    Paisley Wu (胡蓓蔚)

2. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

xD your the one to talk ....bleeuuugghh ... XD

3. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

i dont think it's really necessary to have 4 host though, talking about 5. o.o.

However, if the 4th is really funny, i dont really mind. Like Cho Lam and Louis last season :)

^ Cho Lam and Louis actually got good camera time, unlike Otto and Elvina.

4. mizuKAZE

mizuKAZE Well-Known Member

yes totallly agree....

5. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

it's really not a show that needs all those MCs, if you can call some of them that.

6. you almost forget Otto is even there

7. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

Looks like the are addressing the problem in episode 05, Otto seem to be doing more like getting more involved even messing with one that I love you boyz...

8. njthaman

njthaman Property of C Mui

LOL they silenced Gum Gong in todays ep to give the other two more air time... But they were still invisible xD

9. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Yeah, Otto actually did something pretty funny today. but the dance was kinda lame though

I know, Gum Gong all the wayy! It was soo funny when they talked about Gum Gong during the IQ segments. I laughed soooo hard.

10. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

and that made Gum Gong even more visible and gave him more attention XD

11. nightang3l

nightang3l Well-Known Member

i found that part kind of annoying how she kept on repeating it and stuff. and i do agree that out of all of them i like gum kong the most, his accent is really funny when he tries to speak canto. especially the singing part -bowroflarms

12. elenaele

elenaele Member

Elvina is so annoying and her haircuts.... no comments, is she pretty?? I think there are anothers better than her.

13. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

If you look at the Chinese Entertainment News section.. there was one post where she actaully looked pretty hot.

but she doesn't in Super Trio.. make its because of so much makeup and costumes. And i wouldn't really care less if Otto and Elvina wasn't there.

Btw, the title should be "Otto And Elvina" :p

14. I think shes pretty good for her age tho ^^
    But her and Otto's 'comments' dont even get acknowleged -lol

15. yup she is cute in "off pedder/best selling secrets"
    she does not fit the role for host of trios :/

16. Yehh she's really pretty in the series ^^
    Andddd she's also married now... So even moreeeee wowww xD
    But yehh... I think they dont kno what to say / appropriate to make it 'funny'
    Like... The chair thing she just kept shoutin 'Janet Bin Janet Bin....' ><"
    But maybe down to lack of experience leR?

17. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

It just became really.. really.. annoying when she kept saying that. I just wanted to slap her across the face.

18. dom88_rx7

dom88_rx7 Well-Known Member

elvina dance very well in da show. n actually i'm looking for gum gong when he suddenly disappear in da show

19. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

I'll sure the audience, including me, would rather want Gum Gong to stay rather than Otto and Elvina. He actually makes me laugh.

As we said before, Otto and Elvina seems like they're only there for the dancing segment.

20. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

no the dancing segment is extremely sloppy, she looks scared shitless and its an accident waiting to happen.