Opinion on the Ending

Discussion in 'Bull Fighting - 鬥牛,要不要' started by tiffer858, Mar 10, 2008.

1. tiffer858

tiffer858 Well-Known Member

so, now that bullfighting is over what do you guys think about the ending? i thought is was ok and it was cute how mike and hede were all writing on the chalkboard. so what do you guys think ?

2. PhY pHy

PhY pHy Well-Known Member

I havent even watched it yet..im so sad its over...so thats y im leaving it till im ready..lol...

3. tiffer858

LOL the ending is good i think if you were to watch it you would fell alright with the out come :)

4. PhY pHy

i finished....lol...well...i like everything...except for one thing....
    its the part where all the fathers and mothers get along...i mean
    Woah...its rushing at that point...they should of made them get
    along slowly...since they were verbally and skilfully fighting ever since
    the beginning...lol...but i like how it ended in the basketball court...

5. tiffer858

yea when there parent were all like getting along it was wierd cause they just llike automatically click out of like nonwhere. LOL . i like the part when they were all writing on the board. like it was super funny when mike and hebe where in the car and they were all changing but you think they are doing something else. LOL

6. PhY pHy

LOL...OMG....yea..that part too....but i think the part of Lee Wei was not splitted evenly...
    i mean...before He Qian Na came to like him...he had lots of shots...like him liking Hebe...
    and how sad he was...but near the end..its seems like he and He Qian Na didnt really
    use much time to get together...i mean..it was for me a average get together for them...
    but i think that part can be better...where as Mike and Hebe...i like the ending...racing for
    the meat..lol...but yea...i guess they werent the main actor and actress...so not much ending
    for them..well..thats in my opinion...

7. Hmm the ending was Okay... Seems sorta rushed in the end tho.

8. tiffer858

^ yea it did trying to stuff in all the conculsion and the ending always turning out to be a happy one

9. uryu

uryu Well-Known Member

i loved the ending between Lee Wei and He Quian more then mike and hebe tbh :)

10. dmogg29

dmogg29 Active Member

I think the ending was pretty good but it did seem to have some unresolved scenes.

11. mia77

mia77 Member

i love the ending, i mean they both together and both side parents like each other, very sweet ending.

12. jyeeng

jyeeng Member

I like the ending, but I think everything is rushed.
    I think for 5 episodes, it was purely based on 1-2 day's event. >___>"

13. ztootz

ztootz New Member

i watching finish too.
    i find the ending is not tat bad.

14. TurtleShell

TurtleShell Active Member

I thought the ending could have been slightly better. like more story with "the bodyguard guy" and QN

those two are probably my favorite couples.
    however, it didn't end too badly. just weirdly. at least its still a happy ending

15. AsianInvasion

AsianInvasion Well-Known Member

Yeah they should have done more with Zi Cong and that other girl. Would have made it alot better ^^

16. kittykat

kittykat Guest

I thought the ending was rushed because I thought it would take a lot longer and a lot harder for 勝雪 and 若赫 to be together because of 千那's mum wanting 千那 to marry 若赫. But I did think it was cute when they went back to the train station.

17. TRUEXDREAMS

TRUEXDREAMS Well-Known Member

To be honest, I was so into the series, but I thought it got kinda slow later on, it was kinda like a drag. I mean its a sweet ending but I didn't really like the arrangement of the ending.

18. ohhitssusan

ohhitssusan Member

they kinda rushed the ending, but i was pretty satisfied with it.

19. R_Destiny

R_Destiny Member

ending was good, ending basketball match was a bit more silly than i would have liked but still good...all the parents together was awkward, concert was funny...all in all awesome series, hope Hebe does more dramas