ONLY FOR KOREAN LADIES

Discussion in 'Korean Chat' started by mike1017, Jan 26, 2006.

1. Goodgirl

Goodgirl Active Member

most of the Korean have plastic surgery and their parents encourage them to do it.

2. lionheart

lionheart Well-Known Member

no wonder they look so good =]

3. AZNracerx1989

AZNracerx1989 Member

are there even any korean girls in this forum? I only see guys

4. 小小

小小 (゚ー゚)(。_。)(゚ー゚)(。_。) afk

how do u no that its a guy???

mite b posin 2 b 1 -lol

5. don

don ello

people young with plastic surgery would often look good but later on when they get older they become nasty hehe dunno if it's right lol

6. xlexyx

xlexyx Member

Yeah a lot of korean girls get plastic surgery, but the celebrities that are pretty without surgery are the prettiest, if that makes any sense...

7. don

don ello

lol -lol yeah i get your point

8. mint

mint Guest

they go for plastic surgey . ?

9. harris

harris Well-Known Member

lol this is funny

10. harris

harris Well-Known Member

yea most korean girls get plastic surgery but they are still hot.. lee hyori woot

11. cewek

cewek Member

well...the first thing that I notice about korean women, they have a very sharp noses for asian.
    I dunno if those are fake, coz all the korean stars have'em.
    or maybe they're real? -unsure

12. eugenefong

eugenefong New Member

yeah, i read this thru some studies... it has already becoming part of their lives having plastics on their bodies. even parents encourage it??!! but the korean girls i've known so far never had any plastic surg. so, its better not to stereotype. i'd prefer girls that are original unless and until u have to do it like you've had an accident or stuff.

p/s: i didnt know there're so many msians in here. haha...

13. ik3n

ik3n Member

hey lionheart! cud u tell me who dat girl is on ur pic?? think she's cute! cheers

14. jdorama

jdorama Guest

9 outta 10 girls in korea has a preference for plastic surgery. no offence to any koreans. its not a bad thing. but I just happen to be a conservative who believes in natural beauty

15. zxedxz

zxedxz Member

I don't think they are all plastic. Make up maybe. Their skin are so gd maybe because of the weather, close to Russia, and maybe some inherence from foreigners. I know some korean guys, and they do have sharp nose too. Even some chinese have sharp nose, without plastic. Also, if you compare some astist when they were young and now, they might not seem to have altered anything.

16. taichi_masta

taichi_masta Well-Known Member

plastic surgery. It's so perfected there that I'm considering trying on a new eyelid =P

17. rideondiss

rideondiss Well-Known Member

I know one fine ass korean chick...SHe a freak!!!..She bang every guys in the group..ahah...I wannt to bang her too...but gotta pass on that shiet..

18. y2j1991

y2j1991 Member

yea.. u pervert

19. yoonlin

yoonlin Member

which times square

20. Ctj

Ctj Member

berjaya time square is in Malaysia~~~