Online dating? What do you say about it?

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by Tangdynasty88, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Say Jai Bao

Say Jai Bao Well-Known Member

haha the thought of online dating is retarded... you meet some person online and you have no clue how he/she looks like and yet you're trying to develop feelings with him/her. yet the opposite side could be a 55 year old pedo or something..

2. bbes

bbes Incredible

no the thing is to talk to someone u like and then i guess u would arrange to go out on a date and then see how it works from there rather than anything else. also, i think ur supposed to have a pic of urself on the site.

3. Yowie

Yowie Active Member

But pics can be changed. Know of a case where a guy showed the photo to his brother/sister and when they met in real life... it wasn't quite the same :D Although I agree with you its a way to meet girls and arrange dates. My best friend married someone he met online. :biggthumpup:

4. ckthepilot

ckthepilot Well-Known Member

It is possible.

5. Say Jai Bao

Say Jai Bao Well-Known Member

yea there are some sick people out there... best solution is meet a person yourself or ask a friend for some hook ups

6. lionheart

lionheart Well-Known Member

hmm it is possible
    first you chat online
    phone calls
    webcam
    meet in person

this way you will love the person mentally rather than physically.
    when you meet someone physically and you say you like that person, its like you only like that person because of how they look.
    but on the internet, you CAN find that special someone and fall for them mentally before physically
    people will change physically no matter what, but on the other hand, they person MIGHT not change
    mentally. it is best to love them mentally than physically because theres a chance they wont change
    comparing to the inevitable physical change.

7. anti

anti Well-Known Member

online datin lol who want to date me hahah jks

8. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol Online dating could be good coz if it doesnt work out, No strings attached , just Block the user or somethng, its not like they're guna be seriously finding u and etc.
    Theres Heaps of Online Girls and Guys on Pa, maybe someone u like? hehe

9. an0nymous

an0nymous Well-Known Member

Online dating works. My current gf was from the internet. we both dont remember how we got each other contacts. She was from Sydney, AUS and i was from Melbourne, AUS. We dont have any common friends. We first started just chatting and then it moved on to chatting everyday but nothing really happened just very good friends. then she moved to Melbourne and we started from there. we currently live together with my family and we have been together for just over 3 yrs now. So yeah it works.

10. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol , now i wonder why online dating doesnt work for me =P. easier to start from same country lol

11. well i lol @ you when you think your talking to a girl but really your talking to a fat guy with his belly hanging out

12. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol I Am the fat guy with the belly flopping out - o Shit- My Idenity is blown (tucks in belly)

13. schung23

schung23 Well-Known Member

uhm... not so much...

14. minivancan

minivancan Well-Known Member

ah online dating eh not really my thing for all u know they can be a G.I.R.L. lol and u dont want that do u?

15. will4eva7k

will4eva7k Well-Known Member

It's just me, but personally, i do not like online dating. I have met some people online, but generally, i prefer to meet people the old fashioned way - in real life or through people.

16. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

online dating - tried it a few years ago for a year, quite nice in some aspect and i know someone who actually got married in real-life after they hitched up online. but beware!!

17. bbes

bbes Incredible

i always wonder who bothers and actually pays for those websites like match.com. have u seen the advert for that natsu? i thought it was a load of bull lol.

18. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

nope and i havent been on a dating website ^^

19. supersuperazn

supersuperazn Member

until they make online sex, 4get about it