Online dating? What do you say about it?

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by Tangdynasty88, Dec 13, 2007.

1. kekekeke... maybe just a little :p

2. lee-lee

lee-lee Well-Known Member

it's even worse when the boy's parents are there as well. and u sit there while ur parents and his parents discuss how perfect u two are. it's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooorible....-sick2

3. jlyn_c

jlyn_c Member

actually there is nothing wrong with online dating. it's just that people perceived it as like a fake kind of relationship ...... but to me as long as it's a sincere chat and everything turns out well ...... why not give it a try ..... no harm in trying

it's it does goes well it's a benefit for both parties ...... but if it doesn't then your destiny is not there yet ....

anyway it's about what you think and not about others ...... it's your partner and not your parents or your friends or your siblings ...... it's about what you want in life ...... your other half .....

4. boii

boii Well-Known Member

I do not think you should cross off online dating so fast when you have not tried online dating beofre yourself, personally. Like I said earlier I am willing to try online dating because you can see many happy couples which met online and who knows maybe you people would as well if you were willing to try.

5. cyndy123

cyndy123 Well-Known Member

I don't think online dating is a good idea because u don't even know the person and you don't know are they lying or not, but only until you meet them up and hang out a lot so u could trust them.

6. After7

After7 Member

i know some ppl who have dated online and some have gotten married. i think it just varies from person to person. although it is kinda hard to chat through msn/facebook or whatever, meeting a person face to face is a lot better imo.

7. vintage

vintage Well-Known Member

Guys are terrible at online dating. They're afraid to leave someone out. So the woman could anywhere from 18 to 80.

I'm generally very specific with online dating.

I'm looking for a Woman

Height: 5'6ft
    Weight: 95lb
    Hair: Red
    Race: Caucasian
    Education: Ph.D
    Income: $99,999,999 /year

Notes: Has to be a great cook.

Match these and your in.

8. cyndy123

cyndy123 Well-Known Member

lol that is quite a mission for you to look for this specific girl online. But i'm not saying it is impossible to look for, but it's quite rare.

9. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

I think he's not looking for a gf when he sets his standards like that.

10. Hustler

Hustler Well-Known Member

Online dating is just a time pass .I don't believe in it.Dating with out having any kind of sex is just nothing and waste of time.I believe in physical love.Thanks for good post.

11. vintage

vintage Well-Known Member

Online dating is good if you know what your doing. This is what u do.

1. Email her. Get her number.
    2. Chat with her on the phone.
    3. Go hang out.
    4. If shes cool. Then hang out a few more times.
    5. Go on a date.
    6. Get married, j/k

12. misztracey

misztracey Member

^lol i agree with the first part......but dating doesnt gotta have sex....til later

#72 misztracey, Feb 21, 2008
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2008
  13. KraziiVtGrl

KraziiVtGrl Member

Hahah that sounds like my friend!!...she's been dating this guy and finally he has came form florida to stl just to see my friend..but she doesn't think he is attractive...its never a problem to me..but the thing is she never finds a right guy in stl. but i think it is a good idea for sum ppl but not for me..

14. dreamere89

dreamere89 Member

personally i don't think online dating is really deep or will last. ^^ person to perons always shows the person's true self.

15. XDTP

XDTP Well-Known Member

I believe that online dating is an idiotic thing because nothing is ever as it seems.

16. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

lol...u think so? i think the term devil in disguise or wolf in sheep existed before internet dating was here :p

17. Hustler

Hustler Well-Known Member

Some time people do get real friend or real dating friend online . Most of the time its just a time pass . If you want meaningful relationship then you should try to concentrate the real girls around you .

18. bbes

bbes Incredible

all i've got to say is never say never.

19. Dohh_boy

Dohh_boy Well-Known Member

lol I personally don't think it's a good idea to go on a date with someone BEFORE getting to know them. That's just my opinion though.

20. dawgxmaster

dawgxmaster Well-Known Member

rofl no way.