One of my paintings

Discussion in 'Photoshop & Artwork Section' started by Shini_D, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Shini_D

Shini_D Well-Known Member

Well...I did Art for a subject during college, and this is one of my many paintings....the others one....yeah I don't have a photo of, and now they have disappeared forever...

It is oil on canvas, the canvas size is about...3/5 height of my bedroom door, and uh...as wide as a mahjong table lol...
    This is of my little cousins dressed up to be like Alice in Wonderland...
    [​IMG]
    The actual painting is leaning against my wall upright, that's why in this photo the floor is well.....on the right as if the painting is hanging lol.

Not one of my best paintings...but the only one I have a photo of... >.<
    x

2. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

You're amazing Shini!

3. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

*jealous*

nice one <3 was this a final project? part of an exam or just one of many coursework you had to do in college?? I did one similar using oil canvas and it was part of a 12 hour exam I had to do. 2 days of 6 hours exam. good thing we were allowed to bring music to listen to, otherwise i wouldve lost motivation for my painting and it would ended up being crappy.

4. Shini_D

this was coursework based, my timed test exam well....i dnt have a pic of it....and i have no idea where the painting disappeared to once the exhibitionw as over lol, but thanks for the compliments guys x

5. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

yeah, my work went to a local gallery as i was told but i didnt go see it, and then eventually it disappeared and i have no idea where it went to, probably in some rich mans house :D what really annoyed me was my portfolio of work ~~ wanted to keep it but i never got it back from the examining board :(

6. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Did you get good marks for it?

7. Shini_D

im still waiting for the results >.<

8. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol, paint isnt really my thing, u gotta draw in pencil then colour it in for awesome art ^^

9. Shini_D

if u seen it in real life, i guarentee u paint is better than pencil. takes more precision.

10. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol, show me in real life then :p. pencil is so much easiler, lol paint, i always stuff up when im painting :p

11. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

Wow nice drawing xD
    But what happen to alice's blue dress and white apron and the knife??? xD

12. Shini_D

hahaha this is a recreation, basically using inspiration from Alice in Wonderland, and I start off with children trying to re-enact AIW, and then i move onto my next painting (no pic) which is somewhat more linked to AIW...

13. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

lol NOT ONE OF YOUR BEST? SO WHATS YOUR BEST!? omg so good! I wish I had artistic talent like that. lol I can't draw for shit.

14. Shini_D

hahah KT ur too kind lol, this isnt one of my best, one of my bests i dont have a pic of...and its gone >< lol x

15. ProjectD

ProjectD VIP yay :]

o_O!!!! wow so jealous of your skills

16. misz_m

misz_m Member

nice detail and color

a good flow to the picture...and the blending of color is great

17. xmichelly

xmichelly Well-Known Member

whoa that's awesome!! how come everyone can draw but me ... :(

18. kkkl

kkkl Member

Wow awesome.. I want to be just like you when i grow up!!! :)

19. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

MASTER!!

i'm taking advanced art classes and still can't do that.....i'm just lazy and don't have time XD

20. bionca88

bionca88 Well-Known Member

WOW very nice. I wish I could draw. I love to draw but my drawing sucks. Is it difficult to learn how to draw in? I've never taken an drawing classes so I wonder.
    Have you gotten your result yet. Wish you'll have super high score for that.