On The First Beat Ending

Discussion in 'On The First Beat - 學警出更' started by tvb_da1, Jun 29, 2007.

1. tvb_da1

tvb_da1 New Member

Don't read this if you want to watch the ending yourself, cause this is a spoiler.
    Anyways, if you are asking about Ron and Tavia, they split of course with Tavia crying and she went back to Japan. Ron was with Joey in the end. -mellow

Sonija and ah Fung still love each other near the end. However Sonija dies but gives birth to ah Fung's baby.

The very last minute of the series was of course gay, because most of the cops were just running, then it ended.

Anywayz, overall, I think that the series was very good but I hated the mismatched couples, Ron and Joey (no offence to any of Ron and Joey fans).

2. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

most of us knew it already...it's shown in the video except for the baby part...

3. tvbcheese

tvbcheese Sushi VIP!

the beginning theme video spoils the series for the most part. it seemed obvious that ron and joey would be a pair, but i'm just wondering if sammul will get into another relationship.

4. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

i don't like Joey and Ron together either... weird! i love ah Fa and ah Man! ><'' joey just .. look odd.. her performance wasn't that good either...sorry no offense

5. alexx1314

alexx1314 Member

yes I am also wondering if sammul will get into another realtionship...

6. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

I think TVB is planning for a third part and that mayb leave Sammul alone in this part...So its an open ending...Michael Tao also dont have a partner...

7. popazn

popazn Well-Known Member

wow, a thrid sequel to this? Thinking about it, if they leave an open ending for OTFB, then surely they have a purpose in mind

8. victorlg88

victorlg88 Well-Known Member

I think Joey is doing a great job. Her body language is so funny

9. stawbewii

stawbewii Well-Known Member

wow!!!!! can't believe it......i'm always never patient enuf...and end up reading spoilers T.T

10. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

dang..sonija dies...omg...

11. Artec210

Artec210 New Member

ok nice to know

12. simonpoh

simonpoh Well-Known Member

i m not gonna read the forum.. don wanna spoil the ending!

13. yayitzmonica

yayitzmonica Well-Known Member

lol, good girl/boy, simonpoh!! xD But how do we know that you didn't read the forum, hmm? lol, the finale is today, anyway.

14. HoiYanni

HoiYanni Member

It was an okie series.... i dont think its one i'd really watch again. My mom didn't think it was too great either. I really missed Fiona in the series. I wish they showed a lil more Sammul in the end. I really wanted to see him in a happy in a relationship and surrounded by all the ppl he loves and not alone

15. when they were running to the van at the end....it was lame. <_< a very simple ending....to a simple series.

16. Paranoidandroid

Paranoidandroid Well-Known Member

They should have ran to the camera, jumped into the air and freeze frame. I would have enjoyed it more -clapclap

17. pewyee

pewyee Member

yea...the ending for this movie was so bad compare to the first Academy :D

18. hannah666

hannah666 Well-Known Member

when you say partner i think you are saying a wife. but at the end when his ex-wife die he said that she will always be his wife. i rather he being single than marrying another person.

#18 hannah666, Jul 25, 2007
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2007
  19. joeyfan

joeyfan Well-Known Member

but yeah.. if there's a new epi, i think it'll be that mic will not have a new wife.. he'll be too sad..

20. michelle7879

michelle7879 Well-Known Member

er..the ending, is very sad to see Sonija wif a pretty look and end up, so many scars on her face...
    plus she got into coma and end up die... so sad lo... while the moment see all her tooth at the phone station..
    walau... i nearly fainted ar... feel so pain ar... so, once see Mic shout " Soh Keong" ..i really cry lo...

then while they find her... so sad to see her so suffer in the way of being tie up and i think so, she should meet lots of suffer b4 they found her... so sad to see her die and suffer in tat way....

i dun really love the ending, 1st, dun wish to see Tavis break wif Ron and my feelings only...
    i feel tat, watch back The Academy, the sweet moment between Tavia & ROn is more romance then tis time Ron wif Joey lo... dun feel any romance or sweet sweet lo... so, i really dun wish to see Tavia cry , but story is already arrange in tis way..so, had no choice....and oso dun wish to see Sonija die..so,
    can say, i dun love tis ending....

http://mic7879fans.multiply.com

Attached Files:

#20 michelle7879, Jul 31, 2007
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2007