On Boy & Ga Ga's Baby

Discussion in 'A Journey Called Life - 金石良緣' started by tWiNs_4_LiFe, Apr 25, 2008.

1. bbes

bbes Incredible

oh i see, haven't watched up to there yet. watched up to like episode 18, and then 20 came out and had to watch that lol. couldn't bear waiting lol.

2. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

^Rotflol! But how could you skip the really emo part in eps 19...that was where the buildup was. Haha...but then, I understand how you felt. I almost tore my hair out waiting painfully for each ep to load

3. michelle7879

michelle7879 Well-Known Member

Ya, the little girl, tat appear, when Steven on half way of marathon and, he imaging seeing the little girl, is exactly the girl tat his sis use his and linda's photos combination result.. i think so, they purposely, make the result come out tat the pic is really a little girl look..this girl is sweet and cute..

[​IMG]

4. michelle7879

michelle7879 Well-Known Member

Thanks.. ya, the little girl really pretty and sweet...

5. fookjay07

fookjay07 Well-Known Member

i think that the baby shouldn't have died like...
    but agree the baby was pretty and sweet

6. lidolam

lidolam Member

i cried a lot watching episode 19 = / especially when she had to push the baby out. i mean im not a mother but i could almost feel her pain.. i think her acting has improved a lot

7. kv08

kv08 Member

that part was really sad. i actually started crying, cos ga ga knowing that her baby will be dead she still had to give birth natrually. that was so sad.

8. devilz333

devilz333 Member

i can't believe wat on boy's sister did, but i guess she was really sad

9. sharyenne

sharyenne New Member

i initially skipped this drama, thinking it would be boring n i was anxious to chase 傢好月圓. but i was really glad that i watched it eventually.
    like everyone else, i was deeply saddened by this scene of 安boy & GaGa losing their baby girl, n cried my eyes out.
    thumbs up to Linda for the convincing protrayal!

10. What happened to their baby was devastating. I think Linda did an awesome job in the scene where she has to give birth to the baby anyway, though... it was really poignant and well done!

11. BreathingLifeX

BreathingLifeX Well-Known Member

omg i didnt like that part :(
    It made me cry

12. apples

apples Member

I HATED FALA IN THIS SERIES BECAUSE OF WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BABY ! I think that scene was played out really well, especially when Steven came inside the surgery rooom with Linda, they were both so excited to have a baby and got everything ready, it was really sad that she died .