OMG, Your Honour - 是咁的,法官閣下 (2018)

Discussion in 'Chinese Drama Discussion' started by shinobi, Oct 26, 2018.

1. [​IMG]

English Title:
    OMG, Your Honour

Chinese Title:
    是咁的,法官閣下

Genre:

Modern/Law

Producer:
    Andy Chan

Episodes:

Cast:
    Ben Wong
    Grace Wong
    Oscar Leung
    Louisa Mak
    Eddie Kwan
    Hugo Wong
    Nathan Ngai
    Jonathan Wong

Synopsis:
    AN SIU-YUE (Ben Wong) and YOUNG LIK-WANG (Eddie Kwan) are well-known barristers for criminal cases. Even though they have known each other for 30 years, they became enemies since the first day in law school. During their first court case after graduation, SIU-YUE suspects that LIK-WANG has won the case by playing tricks and they hate each other even more. SIU-YUE meets the TV anchor MOK HEI-LOI (Grace Wong) after losing his love. They get married swiftly but they separate after a few months. HEI-LOI meets LIK-WANG by chance and they get along really well. The love triangle has further worsened the relationship between SIU-YUE and LIK-WANG. On the contrary, their pupils have become friends but a lawyer's life is not as good as what they think. Together with their two masters, the six pupils HA SUM-NING (Louisa Mak), CHIU KAM-SHUI (Oscar Leung), TUNG TAN-KIU (Jonathan Wong), TANG TAI-CHI (Jackson Lai), WONG TUNG (Kirby Lam) and PO CHUNG-HIM (King Lam) work hard to uphold law and justice while developing their skills and potentials stumblingly...

Airing October 29th replacing Another Era 再創世紀

2. grace is lead here? first ever? get to sing too lol:clap2:

3. wah damn hot! :kenn:

4. good song tvb dont use enough mando songs! :thumbsup2:

5. nikkyh

nikkyh Well-Known Member

Literally had no idea what this drama was on about

6. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Whew no discussion for this drama?

• I had no idea what I just watched too, wasn't the worst drama cause there were some interesting bits. I think if it had more interesting storyline, I definitely think it had the potential for a sequel.
    • Ben and Eddie Kwan chemistry was pretty good; I think that's the best part of this drama
    • Not sure how Oscar won Best Supporting for his role here. I'm not saying he did bad, but his character was nothing memorable. If he had to win, give it to his character for Flying Tiger
    • I don't understand why Ophelia was so crazy to find out who Icy is..
    • The students; great way to promote the newer actors IMO.
    • Jackson Lai has greatest potential.
    • Kirby we've seen her before but seems like she's stuck in the KLF roles.
    • Louisa not a fan of her here
    • King I could see getting consistent supporting roles
    • Jonathan I don't think acting is his priority, but he'll get roles here and there