Ok, who Cried?

Discussion in 'The Seventh Day - 最美麗的第七天' started by lawplanet, Mar 10, 2008.

1. kareen

kareen Member

I cried when Niki was going to have an operation..thinking that she won't make it. Both the couple cried which was VERY sad.

2. miracle*

miracle* Member

yes, i cried in the last few episodes .... they were so sad, my eyes were filled with tears lol

3. fallenstar

fallenstar Active Member

i cried the most when Kevin was with Selena in Japan and poor Niki was at home fighting her illness and trying to hide it from him. :( i watched this series before i watched Under the Canopy of Love, but i like this one so much more. i find a lot of people preferred the first. both are great though, and i think Kevin and Niki had a happy ending, regardless.

4. sweet_rosebud

sweet_rosebud Member

i loved the series! i cried almost in all the scenes!

5. ahwoonjai

ahwoonjai Member

I cried so much when Niki lied to Kevin about her disease and she was undergoing treatment ALONE

6. apples

apples Member

I cried lots watching this series, i thought it was really strong of Kevin's character to go through all that and still have the confidence to take care of his daughter .

7. kitty kay

kitty kay Member

I cried my eye out with this series. I didn't know what to expect. It got to certain points and every ep was sadder then the last.

Kevin and Nikki is such a gd pair in this series, so sad about the end ( i don't want to ruin for anyone who hasnt seen it yet)

It was showing this series in UK only on da weekends, and i couldn't wait 5 DAYS to watch the next eps, i had to download it. I think i used up a whole box of tissue for this series.

8. LittleKos

LittleKos Member

i cryed when Niki got the cancer and she doesnt want Kevin to kno and they separated it maked me cryed, so sady