Oh My Grad - 老表,畢業喇 ! (2017)

Discussion in 'Chinese Drama Discussion' started by shinobi, Sep 23, 2017.

• Like Like x 2
  2. This is Mag Lam first series? She a better actress than i thought and got kinda cute ...I think lol :hmm:

3. gd6noob

gd6noob Well-Known Member

Thanks.. Didnt realize it was a fast beat song.. I think.. I might like Mag Lam version.. lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

You can tell who the kids are haha. Such a classic song.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Espresso

I wonder where Mag Lam is from. She is pretty good, along with the See Duck Wah. The cast is a good balance and the hidden messages in the plot is what made TVB, TVB!

I am glad Cho Lam‘s lameness was kept to a minimum. Glad to Ada back, she is very natural and plays her role well.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Espresso

Also, the TVB kids have grown up. LOL I recognize the fat kid who always plays the class bully.

Yuen Mong is funny. I wondwr if he is naturally like that. But he‘s coo. haha.

• Like Like x 1
  7. that fat kid must be 20 now :nikkitroll:

8. this guy babyjohn choi is a good actor quite funny in this

• Like Like x 1
  9. Espresso

Exactly what I‘ve been saying. I agree. The whole cast is a great mixture of personalities and what not. Ada is very natural too. But man, when they zoom in on Roger Kwoks smile, you can tell they put some heavy ash concealer. THAT smile reminds me of him playing that evil wheel chair lawyer with Kristil Tin.

10. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Don't really like the storyline but I'm watching because it is quite entertaining though storyline is predictable. The cast are good - Ada, fresh to drama faces Babyjohn, Mag, Joyce, etc.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Espresso

LOL. Louis‘s black paint tattoo is hilarious. What‘s more hilarious is that he looks like a legit con man and a villian. Trying to exhibit extreme ettiquette and manner is legit funny and fake. haha.

He looks like a reall gangster dude. That KLF, hehe gangdude is typical TVB lameness. LOL.

Funny!

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. it gotten so much better this week :tv1:

13. Espresso

Dunno why Louis even appeared. lol. So fake. Rather see the gardner develop his relationship.

Mary Hung still going for Bob? LoL. Show cratering lol.

14. finally notice ruco chans gf in a show lolo shes cho lams assistant in this she alot beter on screen better than her DA Pics (above) :kevin:

has no lines though :kelefe:

15. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

Watch him in Vampire Clean Up Department

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. seen...cute movie :thumbsup2:

I think he was in Shockwave with Andy too but smaller role :thinking:

17. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

Yeah he was, he got blown up though but that scene was 'memorable'

18. the end i wanted to see more cho lam vs cho lam ahha :nikkitroll: both cho lams from previous show going head to head :fight3:

cute series not as funny as the other cousin shows but this more meaningful and positive message I def would recommend it:thumbsup2:

19. Espresso

The ending was rather cliche and bad. It seemed pretty good up until the appearance of L. Cheng. Really no purpose for him to appear lol

20. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

• Mag Lam and BabyJohn actually did good. Wouldn't mind if I saw both of them more
    • Cho Lam is basically a cameo but cool to see his pass character make 'cameos'. Was Choi Sum that obsessed with curry fishball in the 1st one? lol
    • Ada is such an upgrade over Joey Meng lol
    • I like watching Bob too but I dont think he prefer filming dramas, he's more of a variety-show guy
    • Definitely different from the other lo biu, less puns made and more meaning behind plot
    • Louis storyline had no purpose lol, only made an appearance cause he was in the other ones
    • Surprised to see Eliza appear in this too
    • Ram Chiang had such a small role too :(