OFFICIAL JESSICA ALBA THREAD!

Discussion in 'Hollywood Entertainment' started by Great Sage Equal of Heaven, Jun 6, 2006.

1. Aight practically all the guys in the forum is into her... so it's only right that we make a proper thread....

Here's some of her info:

Full Name: Jessica Marie Alba
    Date of Birth: April 28, 1981
    Birth Place: Pomona, California
    Residence: Southern California
    Height: 5'7 Bust: 34" Waist: 25" Hips: 34" Size: 4 Hair: Brown
    Eyes: Brown Shoe: 8

[​IMG]

Upcoming FHM!!! be on the look out!!

And yall probably know already she will be hosting MTV Movie Awards '06 on JUNE 8th at 9:00pm...

Well here are some of her Promos for the show!!!

Promos:
    Promo 1
    Promo 2
    Promo 3

Damn just the way she kicks ass is so damn sexy... -drool

-Superstar -sorc

#1 Great Sage Equal of Heaven, Jun 6, 2006
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2006
  2. shadow Thi3f

shadow Thi3f Well-Known Member

Damn theres a thread on her? shit this is awsome. I first noticed her in the movie "Idol Hands" and I knew that she was going to be famous someday. She was hella cute in that movie. I bought the "Honey" DVD because of her. I lost count on how many times I watched that movie. Fantastic 4 the movie sucked, but the only thing that made it watchable was her. Into the Blue was better than expected. You cant complain when Jessica Alba is half naked through out the movie.

3. yes sir, yes sir... -lol damn Idol hands was a long ass time ago.... Honey... "I work at the Centa..." -lol damn I wanna tear that ... up... Fantastic 4 she was lookin' damn hot in it... all bustin' out in the lingerie...

What makes her really unique is that she's cute and yet she can look classy n elegant n badass at the sametime...-blush2

-Superstar -sorc

4. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

right on!...

5. lol I know your probably like... damn about time... -lol

6. AVANT

AVANT Well-Known Member

-inlove

7. i can watch "Into the Blue" like 10 times and not get bored of it because of her -hump shes a pretty good actress too not just all looks.

8. yookao

yookao Member

she is so cute and hot..... Fantanstic Four wasn't *that* great of a movie, but she was so good in it, it made the way better!!!

9. [​IMG]

You know what they say... A Jessica Alba A Day... Keeps the... umm... Blue Balls away?

2 More days till MTV MOVIE AWARDS!!!!

-whistle Blow the Whistle.... -whistle

10. [​IMG]

Show's Tomorrow!!! for those who are fortunate enough to have a TV!!!

11. peachey

peachey Well-Known Member

Paul Walker was 1/2 naked in there too -inlove

*ahem* but uhmm.. yeah, JA is pretty. :p I always thought she was 1/2 black...

12. yea cuz she got that exotic flava.. and damn u seem to get freakier everyday...-lol oh n dis is lot harder than u think typin on the psp

13. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

ha she's fit!-drool Wanna watch this but i hadn't got mtv;)

14. [​IMG]

Finally what you all have been waiting for... MTV Movie Awards Tonite @ 9:00pm

15. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

shes so hot

16. 1 more hour left...!!!

-OH!! BABY!!!

17. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

wonder whens the next nip slip...

18. lionheart

lionheart Well-Known Member

wahhhhhhhhh same birthday as me!

she so hot ><

19. lol whoa lionheart aint seen you around... damn just finished watchin the mtv movie awards... it was kinda weak imo... but still jessica was lookin might fine in it... -bigsmile

20. Lychee

Lychee Well-Known Member

darnit, I missed it :( why didn't I read this thread earlier??? Hey Ecko.. can you name a few movies that won awards?

BTW Jessica Alba is sizzling HOT!!!! I also liked the movie Honey. I have the soundtrack.