North Korean Lauch Fizzles

Discussion in 'Korean Chat' started by ralphrepo, Apr 6, 2009.

1. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

North Korean Launch Fizzles

So, they finally did it. Now what?:

In a rush? For a quick synopsis, just read the red highlighted lines.

#1 ralphrepo, Apr 6, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2009
  2. DragonBuster

DragonBuster Well-Known Member

If N Korean does not get its act together, we will have a war soon!!! Nobody likes destructive weapons during relatively peace time like this, especially economic crisis. If anything, a war will boost US economy like it did during world war

3. ralphrepo

Er... no offense, but the US is already involved in two wars right now? By your calculus then, the economy should be doing great. So please explain to me how come we're all so broke and the government is bailing everyone out?

4. d15z1sux

d15z1sux Well-Known Member

i reckon the world should just take n korea out as soon as possible lol...

5. ralphrepo

Easier said than done. Personally, I think that the DPRK will eventually be China's Mexico. That is, the PRC will utilize it for cheap labor and make demands that Kim et al, won't be able to easily refuse. Much like how western style capitalism dragged China out of the 19th century, China will drag the DPRK back into reality from the Kim nightmare. >.<

In other words, China will wind up dictating to the DPRK purely because of capitalism, and may even eventually absorb it like it did with Tibet. With Tibet, China was seen as an oppressor; however, if China went into the DPRK, it would genuinely be seen as a liberator, simply because conditions there are so bad. :stickpoke: