Nokia vs Sony Ericsson

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by shadow85, Apr 16, 2007.

1. bbes

bbes Incredible

thats rather unfortunate, u must be unlucky cos usually sony ericsson batteries last quite a while just like nokias do also. u must have got a bad battery. it happens with all manufactures rele but it shouldn't deter u from getting a sony ericsson cos they are very gd mobiles as well as nokias. though personally i think that sony ericsson is better in design

2. Q7ex

Q7ex New Member

Nokia Biatches!

3. sikfonhupla

sikfonhupla Well-Known Member

i like nokia. but when the xperia x1 comes out i'll be rooting for the SE.

4. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

i dont mind...both is good but currently using a sony n iphone xD

5. lovinglyxx

lovinglyxx Well-Known Member

sony ericsson phones have better aesthetics, but nokias are more user-friendly (i love their texting method, so fast!).. umm.. nokia also breaks more often -_-"... but i do prefer nokia.. hahaa

6. bbes

bbes Incredible

do they i thought they are roughly the same and are both quite durable. but there we go. wat's so special about the nokia texting method?

7. The_Jelly

The_Jelly NSFW? :P

Dont they both use T-9 or w/e?

8. lovinglyxx

lovinglyxx Well-Known Member

i don't mean the T9 because almost all phones have that i mean literally the speed.. like when i press the button the letter immediately pops up.. for example i have a samsung phone too and using that to text is sooo slow! :bbb

9. jkeeku

jkeeku Member

Depends
    But more to SE i guess
    with the new models that soon are coming out especially

10. s0uljae

s0uljae Well-Known Member

sony erricson phones look a lot better in my opinion

11. trangtwo

trangtwo Well-Known Member

Sony Ericsson! Their website is frickin' nice, and so are the phones. Seriously, the phones are just gorgeous. I just got an SE phone for the first time and I'm not going back lol.

12. unga

unga New Member

I prefer Nokia as they are more feature wise phone's compared to Sony Ericsson. The outstanding design being portrait by the models such as Nokia N95 8GB and Nokia N96 really proves to be a work of art. In contrast, the design of SE is just a continuous repetition among their candy bar models. I really hope Nokia will continue to release more and more unique and capable phones in the future.

13. fookjay07

fookjay07 Well-Known Member

i use both but if i had to pick i say nokia
    cos its much more user friendly

14. hardo azian

hardo azian Well-Known Member

i say nokia
    because my 3310 is tough as metal

15. fookjay07

fookjay07 Well-Known Member

3310 u know..man who still use that like:jump:

16. The_Jelly

The_Jelly NSFW? :P

Sony because their phones arent as chunky and they have a knew model that I like alot. The nokia N95 depsite its capabilities is a bit big for me.

17. Jellotime

Jellotime Member

Sony Ericsson is fashionable i guess. I prefer SE. For some reason i like the name, Nokia. XP

18. Nawainruk

Nawainruk Well-Known Member

Nokia phones have easier screen to navagate than the others and are good build quality. But for me samsung is better as the phones seem to be higher quality

19. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

back then, everyone had nokia phones. now everyone has se phones. they are both really good. I really like both of them. but...se's are more user friendly ( that is if the user is me) and seems more fun :)

20. mingming2006

mingming2006 Well-Known Member

Sony Ericsson - better battery life