Nobody's Perfect - 絕代雙嬌 [2008]

Discussion in 'Movies Discussion' started by mr_evolution, Feb 13, 2009.

1. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

[​IMG]

Title (English): Nobody's Perfect
    Title (Chinese): 絕代雙嬌
    Year:2008
    Released: 27 November 2008 (HK)
    Genre: Comedy
    Director:Patrick Kong (Yip Lim-Sum)
    Writer: Patrick Kong (Yip Lim-Sum)

Cast:
    Stephy Tang Lai-Yun
    Kary Ng Yiu-Fei
    Sammy,
    Chelsea Tong So-Kei
    Kelvin Kwan Chor-Yiu
    Winkie Lai Mei-Yin @ Hotcha
    Crystal Cheung Man-Ga @ Hotcha
    Regen Cheung Wai-Nga @ Hotcha

Synopsis:
    Lam Fung Kiu (Stephy Tang) and Xu Kiu (Kary Ng) were arch rivals since they were young, they were always on each others' toes.

When they grew up, Lam Fung Kiu became a well-known fashion critic and had her own column in a fashio magazine. Although she is snobbish and loves to critique the dressing of well-known personnel, her column is well received by readers. On the other hand, Xu Kiu has no ambitions towards her career, she helped out at her family's traditional wedding dress shop. Although life is simple for her, she is happy and carefree.

Lam and Xu's old classmate is getting married and they were both invited to the wedding. They have not met in years and when they were re-united during the wedding, it brought back memories of their constant fighting when they were young. Fung Kiu ganged up with her old friends and they played a trick on Xu. Xu was ridiculed and she ran out of the wedding in embarrassment. Lam was pleased when she saw her arch rival ran away.

Lam left the wedding happily, unaware that Xu was secretly plotting to take revenge and she was waiting at the elevator for her. They fought in the lift and the lift suddenly broke down, both of them was electrocuted and they fainted.

They were sent to the hospital and when they woke up, the unexpected thing happened.

Lam and Xu found that they switched bodies and the story starts from here ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTzyiEuvplw

Fans of Stephy, Kary and Hotcha will be watching their idols perform in this HK comedy flick.

#1 mr_evolution, Feb 13, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2009
  2. dickson

dickson Well-Known Member

lol this movie was pretty funny

3. aznvin

aznvin Member

This movie is a lot better than I had expected. It has some pretty hilarious scenes... like the Kelvin Kwan rap scene LOL-rotfl

4. wysandman

wysandman Well-Known Member

this a terrible, i never listen to my friends advice ever again

5. susanc123

susanc123 Member

this gave me lots of laughs

6. ikke123

ikke123 Member

this movie is really funny , good acting

7. vietgurl4ever206

vietgurl4ever206 Well-Known Member

omg this movie is hella funnie love stephy in this movie.

8. SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988 ~ TVB ADDICT ~

LOL. Just finished watching this film.. sooooo funni!!
    hahahahas. kary characters. rofl.
    ga ming's rap - hahahahas.

9. Eternal_Wing

Eternal_Wing Member

the thing i don't like about this movie is the voice they put in...it dubbed so bad..there's like not background sound...straight record from studio

10. pierusa

pierusa Member

Is there any megaupload link?

11. william1114

william1114 Member

this movie is very funny. with alot of pop culture jokes.. the director patrick tong always makes good movie for hk teens