美肌の誌 Nano Eye Mask Review

Discussion in 'Health, Beauty, and Fashion' started by 1serenity, Mar 14, 2013.

1. 1serenity

1serenity Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

美肌の誌 Nano Eye Mask, are eye masks that I often use when my eyes are tired or dry. This line carries 3 types, Q10 Reset, Collagen Smooth and Bright Up. Do they work? I don't really notice the difference between the three. However, they do moisturize my eye area, also giving a cooling and relaxing affect while having them on. In this photo here, I am using the Bright Up eye mask, the one with the red packaging. It has a creamy texture to it, with Q10 Reset having a similar creamy texture, whereas the Collagen Smooth has a gel-like texture. Although the textures are different, they are good for all skin types. On the back of the packaging, it states to have it on for 15-20 minutes, but as long as it does not dry up you can keep it on a little longer. But it is very important to remember that if the mask starts to dry up, even before the stated time, remove it quickly. Once the mask starts drying up, it will retract moisture from your skin, making it more dry than before. This is applied to all sorts of sheet masks, so remember, don't let it dry up on your face! The best method to using these masks efficiently is to do your daily or nightly routine as you would, applying toner, eye cream and face cream, then use this eye mask on top. Why use it afterwards? So when your skin is trying to absorb the moisturizer from the mask, it will also help absorb your eye cream more effectively. So, if you have an eye cream that does really well for what you need, use it along with your eye mask! After removing the mask, remember to get rid of any excessive residue left behind, because that can cause oiliness and break outs. What I normally do is pat it down with some facial tissues (not to the point where i remove all of it), just leaving a little bit behind. Then rub the remaining amount in a circular motion, so that my skin will absorb what's left. I would suggest doing these once a week and four at most. Although you can do it all 7 days but you should not let your skin become reliant or else you'll be forced to use them everyday. So, just do a little by little, let your skin indulge in the treatment!

view original post here: http://beautycrave.com/?p=25

#1 1serenity, Mar 14, 2013
    Last edited: May 4, 2013