Niki Chow Bites Back Pain and Continues with Concert Performance

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Jun 2, 2006.

1. [​IMG]
    Thursday June 1, 2006 Hong Kong

Niki Chow Lai Kei held her 2nd concert to a sold out audience. Kevin Cheng Ka Wing was a special guest at the concert. Niki wore a white dress that revealed her slim waist. After the show, Niki was seized by stomach pains and was rushed to the hospital.

In a phone interview, Niki said, "The doctor said that I may have gotten a stomach virus. He advised that I go for a full body check-up later, making me feel quite anxious!"

Did rumored boyfriend Kevin Cheng Ka Wing stop by to see her? Niki laughed, "How come you brought up Kevin's name? My sister has been very worried about me."

Niki's sister, Kathy Chow Man Kei and Jade Kwan attended the concert yesterday. Kevin appeared in the encore performance with Niki. Reporters asked about rumors that Kevin had spent the night at Niki's. "We are only good friends." (There are rumors that you are not getting along with your sister Kathy?) "[No, that's not true.] What if the next rumors are about my parents; I can't worry about it anymore."

Dramasian.com
    asianfanatics.net

2. tuckhoe

tuckhoe Active Member

wish niki stomach can faster get well
    and i think she and kevin is nice couple

3. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

Ha they always say they are only good friends! Wish she gets better! Such a fit girl she is

4. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

shes not fit, she anerixic

5. Giniro

Giniro Well-Known Member

not bad if they are together they look so good together