'Nicholas Tse & Cecilia Cheung To Divorce'

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Feb 13, 2008.

1. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

LOL, double standard. It's still unproven when those photos are taken... Talk about cheating, Nic Tse did his fair share with Cecilia when he was with Faye Wong, so he's groundless to call it.

2. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

poor Nic and Lucas....i think tht was his name...lol

3. keung386

keung386 Well-Known Member

something interesting. if you combine lucas tse you get
    lust case.
    lol

4. jmcd4ever

jmcd4ever Well-Known Member

Another one is "Cue a Slut" as in the case of Edison's constant use of a camera.

5. maybelle

maybelle Member

it is really a very sad story. Feel bad for Nic Tse and the baby and I think Cecilia must be feeling very sorry for what she has done. After all I think she really loves Nic and the baby very much.

6. iiimj4everiii

iiimj4everiii Well-Known Member

fcking whores. this further proves a lot of girls cannot be trusted. no matter how innocent they may look or act, their inside is fcked up. and the guy is just really really fcked up to the point i can even find an adjective to describe him. If there's no law against killing bastards, i'll freaking launch a rocket at his face.

the bastard I'm talking about is not Nicholas btw. it's pretty obvious who the bastard is.

7. frostshards

frostshards Well-Known Member

hahah chill. edison will die anyways. so many different triads after him .... only thing that can save him now is vincy yeung. and i think thats the reason she went to see her in thefirst place.wants vincy to fight for his case so that albert wont go after him.

8. rayz85

rayz85 Member

but sadly, vincy's photos are released as well. tough time nego with her

9. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

i don't think edc's gonna die .. if something like that happen right now, wouldn't you think the public and police would jump right to conclusion that it's the triad .. that would be a stupid move. keep in mind, even those pics were taken by edc, he (i guess) didn't release those photos intentionally. you could say that he's partially responsible as well as a victim to this scandal.

10. emawlee28

emawlee28 Well-Known Member

<font size="10">i feel bad for nic but havent u ever thought that maybe ceccilia kudnt get the pleasure she wanted so she wanted to go for sum better umph?

11. keung386

keung386 Well-Known Member

big ass green hat right down on his head.
    edison knows how to fuck you up

12. jmcd4ever

jmcd4ever Well-Known Member

Rumor mill has certainly picked up speed and burning. It will take a while for the flames to die down especially since so many other female stars were involved with edison.

13. caitou

caitou Member

they can't divorce! no wayy...
    nic is just as bad as ceci. he can't just blame her for it when he's done it before too.

14. ir1968

ir1968 New Member

I feel sad for Cecilia coz she is trying to be a good wife n mom after married with Nic...cant she have a chance of being forgiven?

15. fobabee168

fobabee168 New Member

that's too bad...and on valentine's day too :\

16. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

edison is just... i mean the scandal's main male is obviously him. Boston doesnt need him, hong kong does. everyone is like waiting for his replies. even gillian admitted her wrongs. because of edison and his weird thing of taking pics, many females are hurt. nic and cecilia looks loving to me. they shouldn't divorce! the end

17. kabukiman

kabukiman Member

This is gonna b a movie soon, sex, triads, heroines or ho's for short. Of course ed is going to be the hero.
    What kinda numbnuts sends his comp to repair with those explicit photos.

18. bbes

bbes Incredible

well if hes comps broke, its not like he had the option to take those pics off. lol.

19. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

But if you knew you had those photos in it, wouldn't you at least find someone close to him that repaired it, or at least keep an eye on the guy fixing his comp?

20. kabukiman

kabukiman Member

I guess all that photo taking was so that he could tell his grandchildren, I did her and her, yes her also, in fact I did all those ho's in the film and music industry, I was quite a stud when I was young.
    Thats if he lives to tell.