'Nicholas Tse & Cecilia Cheung To Divorce'

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Feb 13, 2008.

1. [​IMG]
    Thursday February 14, 2008 Hong Kong

Nicholas Tse (謝霆鋒) and Cecilia Cheung (張拍芝) have separated as a result of the sex photos scandal that has rocked Hong Kong showbiz, Ming Pao, a Hong Kong newspaper, reported today, citing rumours.

Patrick Tse (謝賢), father of Nicholas, refused to comment.

Reporters for the newspaper telephoned Deborah Li (狄波拉), Nicholas' mother, but could only get through to voicemail.

The newspaper quoted sources from the legal profession who said that, even though the couple married in the Philippines, the union and any divorce can be dealt with by Hong Kong jurisdiction because at least one of the couple is a Hong Kong citizen. The legal sources told the newspaper that after one year of separation the couple can file for divorce without citing any particular reason.

The couple married in September 2006. Last year, in an interview with Squat, batgwa.com's supplement pages, Nicholas said his marriage to Cecilia was "for life".

Cecilia was implicated by the sex photos scandal when images purportedly of her nude and engaged in sex acts with Edison Chen (陳冠希) started surfacing on the internet over two weeks ago. The photos were allegedly stolen from Edison's computer when it went in for repair.

Hong Kong newspapers have rumoured for days that Nicholas was angry and upset because some of the sex photos seem to have been taken just before the couple got married.

The house the couple shared was vacated two weeks ago and the couple have not been seen in public since the sex photos started leaking.

credits: batgwa.

2. frostshards

frostshards Well-Known Member

OH WOW if it was just before they got married i dont blame nic tse. thats like marrying on a lie. horrible

3. whoaitselaine

whoaitselaine Well-Known Member

Yeah. >.<
    I feel so bad for Nic.
    And their child too~

4. lee-lee

lee-lee Well-Known Member

how was it a lie? did she take those pics after she was already
    with nic? if not, i don't see it as cheating...

5. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

They were married in a flash, now they are going to divorce in a flash, life comes and goes doesn't it?

6. april07

april07 Active Member

I don't really like Cecillia Cheung from the start but knowing her having Nicholas Tse's child. I believe she loves him. Guess she was in a stupid action that time but maybe she doesn't dare to tell Nicholas as she afraid of losing him I think. She thought she could escape from that but unfortunately she can't. She should has told Nicholas first, maybe he could understand. What I am pity off, is the innocent little boy.
    Those people who create problem to others are really horrible too.
    But knowing that those actors are doing that really shocking too. I really hope they able to talk it out and settle their problem peacefully. Sometimes media really make big mess for artist who tried to have a happy family.
    Forgive and take and never a second time. Actually everyone does do mistake and stupid but to realize it quickly and not to happen again.
    Wish them the best and the others.

7. frostshards

frostshards Well-Known Member

@ leelee. apparently, while dating nic tse, she slept with edison and took those pictures. and then nic tse married cecilia not knowin that it happened. and if these pictures were taken close to the time that nic tse and cecilia were getting married, then im pretty sure she really was cheating, cuz who goes straight to marriage without dating first? in this case however, i do think that cecilia reall does love nic because she let him impregnate her and have a child. However, i stilldont blame nicholas for being angry about this.

8. strawberri_angelbaby

strawberri_angelbaby Well-Known Member

aww...i feel so bad for their child.

9. adrianc

adrianc Well-Known Member

nic would know,,,cus he would remember her hairstyle and everything, might even have pics of her in the same hair style and what not.

10. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

shiiit that sucks

11. bb4srv

bb4srv Well-Known Member

Maybe the child is Edison's ......muahahhahaha

12. keung386

keung386 Well-Known Member

dont you think they aready done dna tests?

13. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

damn this shit is getting more and more serious...

14. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Oh god, that would be so bad if the child was not Nic's

15. look like nicholas to me!!
    [​IMG]

16. tiffer858

tiffer858 Well-Known Member

hahahha... thats is what the skank gets. not to be mean or anything.

17. Aznguy123

Aznguy123 Well-Known Member

wow this really sucks.................... OMG!!!!!!!!!! horrible!!

18. uryu

uryu Well-Known Member

damn i loved her in the movie Lost in Time, but i have lost all my respect for her, geeze, i bet you that baby itsnt even nic's! bt maybe it is, iono, who cares, w/e that's just shady if in the future something like that to me in the future, i'd just break apart and like die

19. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

i was guessing that nic and cel will get a divorce after the scandal broke out because those pics are serious stuff. this has nothing to do with communication or trust that can easily be earned or corrected with professional counseling. it's difficult to maintain a relationship; not to mention a marriage with such photographs posted everywhere. any guy out there except edison would feel humiliated and even with time and that people move on, the thorn will always be there and it will only grow into resentment. under such condition, how will the couple maintain a loving relationship or marriage and a happy family for their son, lucas. arguments will probably heat up right and left; night and day.. on and on and on.. thus, it's a good decision and ground for divorce. not to say that nic is any better than cel; the last time i read, he's also a player himself; at least he does a good job of covering his track...lol

20. fallenheart

fallenheart Member

i can see this coming the moment cecil's photos were leaked. i dont think any guy could bear having their wife's nude pic being all over the net and imagaine having another guys staring at it and shagging off. eeeeww..