NBA Playoffs 2007

Discussion in 'Sports Chat' started by casshern, Apr 15, 2007.

1. Thisdamngood

Thisdamngood Well-Known Member

well, you never know. They might win the series.

2. this series will go either way... every game has been so close. i think it will go game 7 and who ever shows up that night to play will win the series...personally think pistons will take it in 7. but LBJ is so sickkkk last game...

3. Thisdamngood

^ I think Pistons gonna tighten their D on James. SOmebody besides James have to step up in the next game.

4. don

don ello

lol cavs are going to take it :D

5. Thisdamngood

Damn right! Haha. I was stunned. I always know James was good. I didn't know that he was that good. He carried his team through 2 OTs. He's moving up ahead of Kobe Bryant on my list.

6. ckthepilot

ckthepilot Well-Known Member

cavs will prevail in Game 6.

7. supes

supes Guest

It has been a strange series (no one playing serious until the last 2 minutes of the game) but I pick Cleveland in game 6, if it goes to game 7, then Detroit should be able to win. LBJ is finally taking it to the rim and being more aggressive, once he does that, he is unstoppable!!!

8. peacebreaker

peacebreaker Active Member

wow the cavs can pull it off in 6 with that james performance.

9. BigToe

BigToe Well-Known Member

for those who can't catch the games, here's a bt site. there's a lot of seeders

10. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

King James' Kingdom just grew from Cleveland to the entire Eastern Confrence... -surr

11. Thisdamngood

^ unfortunately, his kingdom is not gonna hold up any longer.

12. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

Sheed is 32, Billups is 30 and Tayshaun hasn't exactly been spectacular the last 3 games... after G5, I really don't think they can keep up... Sheed might because he's stubborn and if he can keep out of foul trouble... and I realize 30 isn't exactly old, but Billups racked up 53mins... FIFTY-THREE...

sheed/prince/rip were already hitting or near 50mins also... and only LBJ hit 50 on the cavs side... 1 day rest is probably not gonna be enuff >.<

I'll give you this though... if they actually hit their threes this time around, yeah sure... they have a good chance of taking it back... but guarding LBJ isn't gonna be enuff, that is if they can even handle doing that... LBJ was the only scorer in the last 18mins on the Cav's side... good luck d'ing up on him next game when u can't even defend one man for 18mins in clutch time...

o and did I mention, they're gonna be playing in LeBron's Throne Room? -bigclap

13. ckthepilot

ckthepilot Well-Known Member

Doesn't need to after Game 6 :p

14. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

I dunno if neone's watching the game right now but OMG Daniel GIBSON!!!! lights out...-sorc

15. lammy29

lammy29 Well-Known Member

im tryna stream it off sopcast!! hope cavs win

16. Aoes

Aoes Well-Known Member

OWNED!!!

GIBSON FTW!!!

Sheed implosion, Rip getting owned by LBJ, Tayshaun totally limp, Webber getting butt hurt and Billups just a non factor... that was Clevelands message to San Antonio...

BOOBIE!!!

17. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

Spurs Vs Cavz =)

18. lammy29

lammy29 Well-Known Member

yea cavs won cant wait for final

19. that gibson kid killed the pistons with the 3's! i thought pistons would put up a better fight than that.

20. don

don ello

pistons just wasn't there....go cavs go :D