Natalie Tong and Tony Hung Officially Break Up

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, May 17, 2017.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

natalie-tong-tony-hung-break-up.jpg

The rumors were true after all — Natalie Tong (唐詩詠) and Tony Hung (洪永城) announced their split on social media Tuesday, ending their two-year relationship.

Rumors of the pair’s breakup first started circulating in January, when the paparazzi caught wind of a “cooling off” period in Natalie and Tony’s relationship. At the time, it was rumored that Natalie and Tony were taking a break. Despite their denial, the breakup rumors persisted for several months.

After months of speculation, Natalie and Tony finally confirmed their breakup on Tuesday, May 16. Tony posted a lengthy response on his Instagram, expressing that the split was a mutual decision. He stressed that their separation had nothing to do with marriage or a third party.

“Thank you all for your concerns,” wrote Tony. “Natalie and I originally wanted a low profile relationship, but in the end, we decided on a different approach. It was an amicable breakup. It was a decision we made together. The reason was not because of marriage, like what the media has been reporting, and it was definitely not because of a third party. Please stop with your speculations based on these unjust and unfound rumors. It’s not easy to manage a relationship, and it’s even harder to break up, so I hope everyone will give us the space to collect and adjust ourselves. Thank you [Natalie] for bringing me so much joy in the last two years!”

Natalie made a similar announcement on Weibo, writing, “To start a relationship is hard. To end a relationship is even harder, especially when you’ve truly loved the other person. Two years is neither long nor short. Tony and I have experienced many high and low times together, and we’ve loved and supported each other. During that time, we became much more familiar with each other, and with ourselves as well. We’ve deeply thought about this, and in the end, we both agreed that this is the best for our relationship, and that is to go back to being friends again.”

She continued, I’m thankful that our relationship had received so many blessings during the time we were together. A relationship is between two people, and it is very hard to explain where the problem arose. I never wanted to talk about our relationship, and the recent speculations and circulation of untruthful reports gave us a lot of pressure. I hope everyone will respect our decision, and give us the space to deal with this difficult time.”

Natalie ended the statement like Tony’s: “Thank you [Tony] for once bringing me so much joy!”

Natalie and Tony grew close on the set of 2014’s Rear Mirror <載得有情人>, which was shot in late 2013. They started dating sometime in early 2015, when it was confirmed that the pair were seeing each other.

Creds: Oncc

2. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Hopefully the next man Nat hooks up with, is totally different looking :p Tony and Amigo could easily pass off as brothers...

3. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

Didnt care for the scripted post and artificial PR move. Not sure why so much emphasis is put onto this.

4. mytlcs

mytlcs Well-Known Member

Thank you for bringing me so much joy in the last two years!”

- basically the sex is no longer bringing any further joy...so time to find a new sex partner that can ignite the joy.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. she dumped him for rich guy thats my gal! 2 years is too long to be with tony troll face! :john:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

6. better than her drama crying :boblaff:

7. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

bro that uneven high low eyes.