Natalie-Sam-Power in TBBOL

Discussion in 'The Building Blocks of Life - 建築有情天' started by tien317, Dec 11, 2007.

1. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Natalie and Sam Chan will play a young couple who love each other and share similar interest. But bcoz of some misunderstandings and objections,they broke up.It seems Power then lured Nat into a relationship with him so that he can gain trust from Nat's dad. Sounds like Power is playing a bad guy again(rmb Bar Benders?) Soon,Nat realised she still loves Sam, and she is trapped in a love triangle.

What do u think?I personally feel Sam suits NAt more - i mean age and all....

2. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

obviously!! chan kwok bon's english = power? wah..

3. tis me

tis me Well-Known Member

Spoiler for episode 14!!

Natalie and Sam argue and Natalie turns to Power for advice/comfort. Power confesses his "feelings" for her and they sleep together.. from what I understand.. Natalie will be pregnant and marry Power whose feelings for her are not genuine..

Poor Natalie..

#3 tis me, Dec 19, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2007
  4. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

PREGNANT? that's dumb!

5. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

omg...................pregnant...............................................that would be his 1st time playing a pregnant girl then.

6. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

power chan is a mad funny name!!! Brian is a biznotch!!! Natalie and Sam look cute together :D

7. swtevejade

swtevejade Member

yea.... power's role here is very reminiscent of his role in bar bender. i'll admit he's a pretty good actor but i just dont like any of the characters he plays in any role. it's either a role like this where he looks to be the smart, nice, good guy but in reality he's pretty bad and always scheming... or he plays what i would call the obnoxious friend (ie marriage of inconvenience). seriously, none of those characters are likeable nor very watchable either.. at least to me.

8. ashwg

ashwg Active Member

Brian is Power Chan? Wow, we will be seeing him three drama series - Marriage Of Inconvenience, Survivor's law 2 and The Building Blocks of Life.

He is a pretty good actor though....