Naruto movie 4

Discussion in 'Japanese Entertainment' started by hongkongboy, Jul 22, 2007.

1. Misa-chan™

Misa-chan™ Well-Known Member

I don't think he will die in the movie. But i am looking forward to watching it.

2. yep, naruto meets a princess, she is mean and spoilt person, naruto grabs her and gives her the trademark shake going on about how she should care for others and blah blah, princess changes into a nice person blah blah blah. between that u get some lame action between naruto and some purple bad guys, the end.

Even if he dies in the movie, he is gona be alive and kicking the next week when the weekly naruto eps comes on

3. sillumjay

sillumjay Well-Known Member

yeh naruto movies so far havent been that great =[ like an hr special filler or something... but i do say this one does look interesting hehe... hmmm speaking of naruto.... he needs an upgrade man!!! in the manga everyone has had super power ups where as naruto is practically the same.. ¬¬

4. Raiderboi123

Raiderboi123 Member

the fourth movie? isnt that shinpudden?

5. Rinceln

Rinceln New Member

naruto dies..
    dot dot dot
    i never really anticipated any naruto movies because i know there isn't going to be anything connecting with the main plot...sigh..why bother..>.<

6. MissCheekS

MissCheekS Reconnaîssant ❤

4th??????????
    wth?
    i remember myself watchin the first one...havent seen 2 + 3 yet....and now theres a 4th?
    LOL....man....im outdated =/

7. xmichelly

xmichelly Well-Known Member

I seriously doubt that naruto dies .. maybe he dies for like a while and comes back to life, but he won't stay dead ...

and anime movies aren't that great >.<

8. chi_man

chi_man Well-Known Member

ye, anime movies are like the same... naruto 1 is like naruto 2 which is like naruto 3......which probably will be something like naruto 4

9. bbes

bbes Incredible

i don't like anime movies, they just don't entertain me and naruto prob won't die cos otherwise they can't make a 5th movie if he dies lol.

10. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

You're not missing much. I haven't watch it, but just trust me on this.
    I'm guessing you guys only watch the movies adapted from series (ex. Bleach and Naruto). There are plenty of anime movies out there that are worth the watch. Recent titles like Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle. Or even old classics like Princess Mononoke. All great films that deserve as much recognition as any non-anime film.

11. xmichelly

xmichelly Well-Known Member

true, but I didn't say ALL anime movies were bad. I must agree though, Spirited Away was great!

12. chi_man

chi_man Well-Known Member

well it might be true what you say... but I don't have that much time to watch anime's lol so I just watch the ones that I actually know like naruto and bleach etc.... there is so less time on a day... 24 hours only and got lots to do :D

13. the latest bleach movie was good though.

14. Lunii

Lunii Active Member

Spirited Away was really good.. =D Bleach was alright.. not all that great.. I don't think naruto dies either... He'll probably get revived or something.. Like Gaara

15. Killmaster

Killmaster Member

I don't really care as much for the movies; although, they are pretty funny sometimes. But, I did love the 3rd one in which they travel to the Snow Country.

16. ahken

ahken Member

similar storyline again?

17. SolidSubstance

SolidSubstance Active Member

Naruto dies, no way. Anyways, I hope this movie is good, the past few ones were exactly really good.

18. Whoby

Whoby Well-Known Member

maybe he'll learn something finally after he dies..but mostly he live again...naruto is not much of a thinker
    jump into action all mad and crazy...thats one characteristic i dont like about him

19. Misa-chan™

Misa-chan™ Well-Known Member

Naruto won't die that just ruin the story plus its an filler anyway but it looks interesting thou this new movie its better than the other movies to be honest. This new one coming out should be good to watch.

20. jbaprototype

jbaprototype Well-Known Member

ya...naruto cant die..if it did there would be no story...well hopefully in the 4th movie he does some new move...getting tired of rasegan