Nancy Wu to star in "Big White Duel 2"

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Jun 19, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

After nearly two years of hiatus, Nancy Wu is all prepped up to make her TVB comeback through the upcoming sequel of the hit 2019 series, "Big White Duel".

As reported on On CC, the actress whose last drama was "Justice Pao: The First Year", which she completed in 2018, will be playing a doctor in the said sequel, which will see the return of original cast members like Roger Kwok, Kenneth Ma, and Natalie Tong.

"It will definitely be something refreshing, as I rarely play professional roles. I have been doing a lot of research, and improving my knowledge in medicine," she said.

However, Nancy admitted that she doesn't have all the details about her role just yet as the script is still currently in the works.

"I will continue to do more homework on my role," she added.

As to rumours that her character will be someone who will come in between Kenneth and Natalie's characters, Nancy laughed and said that she will wait for more information from the producer.

On the other hand, when asked of her thoughts on working with her ex-boyfriend again, Nancy stated that she and Kenneth are good friends.

"I am very happy for [him and Roxanne Tong]. I am looking forward to work with him again," she added.

credits: yahoo.sg

2. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

I wondered where she went...

3. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

2 years,,,, that has the time length of giving birth to a baby

• Genius! Genius! x 1