Myolie Wu's singing praised by Mark Lui and Justin

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, May 19, 2006.

1. [​IMG]
    Saturday May 20, 2006 Hong Kong

Two days ago, TVB's "All About Women" was released and the original 10,000 copies that were released were sold out. Because of good sales, top TVB official Lok Yi Ling immediately called Myolie Wu, Linda Chung, and Vivien Yeo to a press conference to reveal that more copies will be released for sale.

With the sales being high, Lok Yi Ling is very happy. She further says Paco contacted her and says he is happily suprised. Also, composer Mark Lui say Myolie sings well and even Justin has praised her. Probably due to the weight she has gained she has more "air" to sing. Lok Yi Ling further states that they are in the process of helping Myolie and Bernice release their own individual albums but, because they are currently filming new series, it will be a while before their albums are released.

takunpao.com
    asianfanatics.net

2. havent sat down and listen to the album but im sure her voice is better than the other tvb singers -innocent

<3 MYOLIE!

3. julia388

julia388 Member

...sure...but i don't like her that much

4. Hsienling

Hsienling Well-Known Member

Hmm.. I think she is quite a good actress.. but singing...... hmmmm think twice ar

5. oh boy, she in it way over her head...

6. yes myolie! i hope she has a solo album =))

7. Tiramisu21

Tiramisu21 Well-Known Member

I dled the album last night. So far, I gotta say, myolie sings the best song out of the whole album. Her voice really matches the song! I was surprised she could sing all those notes. She's really gd!

8. Giniro

Giniro Well-Known Member

I downlod but havent listen to it yet but ont think she is the best singer for now maybe in a few year time as i notice there are singer in the album like miriam stephy and kary which i think should be better as that is wat the do for living there are singer myolie is still actress currently or maybe she got the best song lyrics and rythm as this does help

9. joycesays

joycesays Well-Known Member

i think her singing is pretty good but i dont think her cd will sell very well, however, it wouldn't be too bad if tvb releases another themesong cd. apparently they sell very well and actors get extra exposure.

10. rdm

rdm Well-Known Member

i just think that she should change her name...who names their child Myolie

11. aussiekid

aussiekid Well-Known Member

myolie is talented.. well done..
    hey mate, u have a problem wid her name? Her name is special, unlike usual names..
    I love myolie and bernice liu.. bernice is like a total change now.. that martial arts kid..
    terrible hongkis.. bloody rich.. sending their kids to overseas to grow up there.. then come back, sing act get famous.. cannot believe these ppl.. they're all over.. especially canada, australia and united states.

12. boypk29

boypk29 Active Member

i think her singing skill is pretty good.

13. azntru3lub

azntru3lub Well-Known Member

her siinging is pretty goood....as for tvb actresses...
    she is not a singer but she can sing

way da go Myolie!!!!!!!!!!!

14. derrick

derrick Member

just got to listen to her singing...i think she is good too.her sound is so nice...

15. systemf84

systemf84 Active Member

Linda chung rox.. myolie really sing not bad

16. kinni3

kinni3 Well-Known Member

myolie sings really good =) for a tvb actress

17. whoaitselaine

whoaitselaine Well-Known Member

Linda Chung + Myolie Wu looking pretty in that picture.(=

18. mocha11

mocha11 Member

i love the way myloie sings and its time people start to see that she's good too!

19. EvaxTvxQ

EvaxTvxQ Well-Known Member

O_O..wow?..LOL um haha no comment

20. monkiesxrule

monkiesxrule Well-Known Member

i really liked the song she sang on the CD