Myolie Wu's Character

Discussion in 'The Drive of Life - 歲月風雲' started by shinobi, Aug 4, 2007.

1. no one likes her in this? i think shes so nerdy and adorable! -blush and so serious all the time.

2. monkiesxrule

monkiesxrule Well-Known Member

just like you said she is so nerdy!! that's the thing that makes me like her in this series!! lol. i like everything about her except for her hair.

3. Thisdamngood

Thisdamngood Well-Known Member

I like her. She is adorable in this. It cracked me up when they put the chair on the squat-down toliet and forced Myolie to try it out.

4. happii

happii Well-Known Member

totally agree! she is kinda annoy every1 in the series but she is very funny! i love her!

5. kirkys

kirkys Well-Known Member

myolie is soo cool in dis show, soo funny!

6. babichicky

babichicky Well-Known Member

she's nerdy but cute lol

7. narutokun

narutokun Well-Known Member

i dont like her either

8. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

shes so funny when she "accidentally" dropped the fishballs or sumthin onto Charmine!lol

9. muffinman

muffinman Active Member

she annoys me. shes always somehow the busybody in this drama.

she does so many unneccesary thing.. and so intentional (its so obvious). she's hot headed and.. god! how can she just go to charmaine and put her down because she wasn't around when raymond was on his low point.... she didn't even know charmaine was bankrupted and was working hard in hk.. i doubt she even care to find out before yelling.

#9 muffinman, Aug 8, 2007
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2007
  10. coca cola

coca cola Member

She's like Ms Goody 2 shoes,always interfering into other peoples business, but will her character change as the series goes on?? Love her really!

11. silverrex

silverrex Member

never really like her in any movies...this one is the same, maybe she is not attractive enough ;)

12. -ak47-

-ak47- Active Member

Bit too nerdy....

13. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

a bit too busy body in this drama

14. sillierabbit

sillierabbit Well-Known Member

she's whatever, her character is a bit on the whiny ass side for me lols but iono, it's like she is thrown in for comic relief and to be the 3rd wheel between charmaine and raymond...maybe, well quite possibly they will develop myolie's character more halfway through, at least tat is what i think lols =)

15. night_fever_angel

night_fever_angel Active Member

not a major fan with her character
    bit too annoying

16. jljljljl

jljljljl Member

not liking her character at all in this series. hope her character is going to change soon, not that i like her. she's too annoying!!!

17. veeeeEEE

veeeeEEE Member

i have to agree she is kinda nerdy but cute in this series..
    actually in general her personality or maybe the characters she plays makes her kinda cute hehe

18. fanofmusic

fanofmusic Member

i think she's kinda annoying...always similar roles, talkative talkative type haha

19. Espresso Bunny

Espresso Bunny Well-Known Member

Her style of acting has been similar too much too often. She's pretty decent in those types of roles though, but I think she OD it just a bit. But nothing as bad as big nose charmaine.

20. archowl

archowl Member

sorry, but not a fan of her...tho she has many many fans. i think her acting is a bit annoying.
    also, in DOL, she should just give up raymond LOL...i mean, he's already with charmaineeee. shouldn't go stealing another's boyfriend.