myolie on ep 18

Discussion in 'Wars of In-Laws II - 野蠻奶奶大戰戈師奶' started by ashwg, Jan 16, 2008.

1. ashwg

ashwg Active Member

i don't think myolie should have told the old guy about her mom-in-law is Fiona at the special function... she should have confronted her mom-in-law at home.

what do you guys think?

it's getting good....wonder what Joyce Tang's character's plans are to get revenge on her boss who she found out is Fiona, hehe.

2. Cheyanna

Cheyanna Well-Known Member

I agree with you..she should confront her mother-in-law at home..
    even if she doesn't confront her, that old guy was the last person she should have told.

3. locoroco

locoroco Active Member

wasn't that episode 13????????

im getting a little confused here.... isn't episode 18 not even out yet!!!

4. qoo

qoo Well-Known Member

myolie should have told bosco first and see his reaction. i dont think she should have told benz's character either, but her character is a blabbermouth lol and i hope joyce comes back!!! i totally loved the scene where she told liza off!!! "one day you're on top of the world, 24 hours later you're upsidedown!" LOL

5. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

wow ur up to that already lol any youtube links?

6. s!lver

s!lver Well-Known Member

haha, i thought this was major spoiler. hah

7. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

yeah, it's actually EPISODE 13, not 18

8. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Yes it should be ep.13 and yes she shouldn't of told "farn" about Fiona incident, but she couldn't resist though.

9. whitenight

whitenight Well-Known Member

Yeah I don't think Myolie should have said anything either but her character always just blurts things out. But it's good that she did that cause now everything has changed. It could be the beginning of the downfall of Liza's character.

10. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

It's the same thing as the first WOIL. Liza's char has to realize she was wrong.

11. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

^ Yeah, she's too snobbish for words. Acts like she owns the world or something...

12. kuromixd

kuromixd Member

well to me i think that in reality things are like that, you see things only in your way because you believe that everything you do it right but when really it isnt, lisa only wants whats best for her son so she does things to protect him but really she not doing the right thing because she bottles him up so much he doesnt even noe whats right or wrong.