Myolie has the weirdest cry ever

Discussion in 'When A Dog Loves A Cat - 當狗愛上貓' started by ultim8camper, Aug 15, 2008.

1. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

when she was like WTF where body go and bed was empty and then gallen lo come out of toilet she was crying i was laughing sooo much lol her cry and laugh has NOO difference at all .. lool i could not stop laughing cause it was soo funny at these types of scenes i would normally cry but GAWD myolie was a wrong choice for this role she cannot cry her acting skills are not great i like the some series shes in but not all... she really need to brush it up ....lmao again at her crying

2. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

LMAO I haven't seen the scene yet but I think I know what you mean.. I don't really like Myolie. Only time I liked her was in the first WOIL.. other than that she is annoying as hell and sucks at acting haha. Sorry Myolie fans, I'm not trying to attack her, just saying what I think.

3. xsushiix

xsushiix Member

LMAO I couldn't agree with you more. When she started crying in that scene, I was like wtf?? that's crying? Her gasps for air sounded like burps to me. Her face looks weird too when she's crying ... *awkward*

4. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol, this i gotta see, lol shes very fake at acting too, lol

5. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

i don't like myolie. i think her acting is so painful to watch...

6. WeakNiZ

WeakNiZ Well-Known Member

i think her acting is dull, and boring to watch

7. warz2k2

warz2k2 Member

i agree her cry was pretty annoyingz