My Unfair Lady - 不懂撒嬌的女人 (2017)

Discussion in 'Chinese Drama Discussion' started by shinobi, Apr 28, 2017.

1. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

whats the name of saving's cute cousin?

2. should of been Cherry duet :kevin:

Nat Tong cant sing :boblaff:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

She's not cute, and you can google her plastic face. She's not cute in any way. Her role, her acting, and her persona all look cheap. Wheres' the Buddha Ring Tone?

4. I finished this awhile ago but didn't comment its a character based series alot of likable chars they are better than the story itself

wont go through all the chars but Zoie Tam was very interesting in this she stole the show with her acting I thought this was her best series thus far for me she stood out the most

CHL fans should check this out for John and Tiger their chars will surprise them Jeff :kelefe: total opposites

5. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Zoie reminds me of Myolie...but a bit more stronger in her characters where Myolie always seemed to have the softer characters.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. ailyeric

ailyeric Well-Known Member

just finished this drama. the real stars of this drama are vincent and natalie.
    wadahell tvb! the only time i want the couple to have a happy ending and tvb found a way to disappoint. stupid!
    can't stand jassica and frankie in this drama.

7. ailyeric

ailyeric Well-Known Member

woooooooooo!
    after reading my own comments, i kind of feel like Espresso 's spirit enter my body and wrote it. was this really me? usually i'm an easy going kind of guy lol ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

• Saving + Cherry storyline is the most interesting and best
    • Molly + Gordon.. boring. Disappointment (storyline) for Frankie Lam comeback
    • Hanson and Ko Ling wasn't a pairing like I thought. But didn't like Ko Ling character at all
    • Kayee subtheme song was pretty good, and I don't usually comment on themes/subthemes
    • That mainland cousin :shifty:.. most shocking is she ended up with Hanson lol
    • Lowkey best scene was when Tiger visited his chick at the store and Hanson was there. I swear there was a clip I saw on youtube but i cant find it anymore

• Agree Agree x 1