My Mum !!! LOL

Discussion in 'Performers' started by ultim8camper, Sep 20, 2010.

1. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

[video=youtube;zOvQMAn8WoQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOvQMAn8WoQ"[/video]
    xD bless her hahhahaha looked liek she wanted to cry ... shame they didnt show when she sung a chinese song and massaged simons head

[video=youtube;oQgYNwfZuBM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQgYNwfZuBM"[/video]
    see her say you sexy xD !!! didnt even show that either lol

[video=youtube;ZEwR71p6yO0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEwR71p6yO0"[/video]
    1:00 in you see her give simon a indian head massage ... hahahah ... and no wonder they didnt show the 'you sexy ' bit cause louis walsh laughs when next to katy perry when she says you sexy and not next to nicole .. hahahah xD

#1 ultim8camper, Sep 20, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2010
  2. shadowchi

shadowchi ~~♫ ♫ ♪ Himitsu ♪ ♫ ♫ ~~

Really 8ball?
    Sorry, I lolled at her when I watched Xfactor yesterday.
    Nice personality, just don't sing =P

3. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Brave post xD

4. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

she's cute lol
    an bless her for trying =]

5. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Yup, she has courage!

6. ulti i can only :trollface:

7. kevin

kevin RAWR!

My friend said she look more vietnamese than chinese. Is that true Timmy?

8. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLll why werent u there with her!! haha ure mom's cool!! but if i were her daughter, i'll totally stop her from going to the competition....at least for now...until, yea

9. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

^ I know. You coulda been on TV :)

Yes Tim, she doesn't look chinese at all.

10. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

i dont think it's his mom..he's just joking...seriously who would put their mom on a forum? wouldn't they be embarassed?

11. then again why would he pick this to be his mom if he were to lie? unno the link is down :( ulti is a weird fellow he does crazy stuff around here-what?

12. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

that is exactly why i can't take him seriously or believe anything he says lol

13. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Yeah she does look like Vietnamese

14. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

yeah hahaha it is my mum ... no joke ....... shini its just embedding is unavailable .. just click on the vid when it says watch on youtube ... xD kdotc seriously no joke and reason why i put this up .. just so people on pa to laugh at xD cause ive been on pa quite long now .... its just like if a paer posted them selves singing and doing duets back in the day ...... ill send you a pic of me and my mum if you want?

15. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

damnnnn my bad...you have a lot of courage posting a vid of your mom doing thatt...i reallly don't think i can do something like that....well you ARE ultim8camper aren't you lol....don't send me any pics of you and your mom lol i dont need that

16. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

LOL he's a young, dont mind too much XD she's dared to face a whole country of people with her singing, why not here on PA.....how is she doing now? going to audition again in the future? XD

17. kevin

kevin RAWR!

+1
    exactly. Courage ftw.

18. joltred

joltred Member

cant watch the vids either ^^

19. kevin

kevin RAWR!

For those who are somewhat lazy to read normal text font, this may help

DOUBLE CLICK ONTO THAT VIDEO AND IT WILL REDIRECT YOU ONTO THE YOUTUBE PAGE, THERE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO WATCH THE VIDEO. THE REASON WHY IT DON'T WORK IS BECAUSE THE UPLOADER DISABLED EMBEDDING ON WEBSITES.

hope that helps.

20. Woody

Woody Well-Known Member

The last video is removed by the Youtube user. lol

:p