My Love Story That I Wrote

Discussion in 'Fan Fix' started by michelle chau, Feb 26, 2008.

1. michelle chau

michelle chau Member

he said to you "i can live without you and you can live without me but she can't live without us" and you and him both knew that she was your best friends and she loved him but he loved you but both you and him wanted her to be happy so you guys let your relationship and happiness go just so she could be happy you guys made her so happy but whenever he saw you and you saw him both of you where really upset even though you and him didn't know it she could tell by the way he looked at you she notice it and she knew if she stayed with him he wouldn't be happy anyways because she knew no matter how hard she tries he wouldn't love her the same way he loved you and she knew it hurt them so much to be apart from each other and it hurt her even more to know she was the one making them hurt the next day she send you both a letter telling you too she could tell that you both still love each other and she didn't wanted to mess up your relationship no more and if she kept this up no one would be happy not you, not him, and not even her because she knows no matter how hard she tries he will never love her the same way he loves you he went looking for you every where when he had finished reading that letter and you went looking for him it was almost 10:00 pm and still you and him haven't found each other yet and you began to think maybe you too don't belong together after all for some reason he and you went to the same place that night and that place was where you two first met he was coming from one side and you from the other both of you looked up at that very moment and your eyes meet he ran as fast as he could to you and you did the same when he got to you he picked you up raped him in his arms and spun you around as you where holding onto his neck kissing him softy on his lips he put you down and asked you " why are you here?" you answered "i gotta letter from her" he smiled and said "i did too" and you smiled at him back but what you both didn't know was she was their crying tears but she wasn't upset she was happy for you two but it hurt her so much more than it should have but no matter how much it hurt her she was still happy for the both of you....

"a story of three best friends carrying for one another so much that even thought what they did might hurt them they put their friends first in everything just so the other one could be happy once again"

please tell me what you think of my story if you like it or not or you know just stuff-blush2

2. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

Suggestion, maybe break it down in paragraphs and use caps at the beginning of the sentences?

3. bbes

bbes Incredible

lol the sentences are rather long and have to many 'and' s in it.

4. cadeline

cadeline Well-Known Member

You should try using punctuations. It was so difficult to read. Too much drama.... is this your own story?

5. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

"My love story that i wrote'

redundancy overload.

6. lee-lee

lee-lee Well-Known Member

i'm sorry. i couldn't follow it at all. there aren't any punctuations. it's like one looooooong paragraph of words smashed together.

7. michelle chau

michelle chau Member

sorry im aint that good with writing forgive me ^_^

8. an0nymous

an0nymous Well-Known Member

confusing. He, her and she. got all mixed up.

9. cadeline

cadeline Well-Known Member

Well michelle, at least you tried. Just use punctuations next time. It's all a learning process. Don't give up. Keep trying.

10. sars4tw

sars4tw Well-Known Member

This story some reason reminded me of a Korean movie...is this your real life experience? By the way it was really hard to read. Don't give up! Keep trying! Practice makes perfect!

11. S.N.Gaara

S.N.Gaara Well-Known Member

So sad... cause i kno how this feels... hard to follow some of your writing tho haha its very touching keep it up

12. xdly

xdly Well-Known Member

story is great... but hard to read coz of the interpunctions... xD

13. hyang

hyang Active Member

Woah your story is great :D But try breaking it down into paragraphs and sentences

14. t3RRy

t3RRy New Member

hard to read, but nice one