My Dangerous Mafia Retirement Plan - 火線下的江湖大佬 (2016)

Discussion in 'Chinese Drama Discussion' started by shinobi, Apr 23, 2016.

1. this lady kingdom yuen lol so dramatic :bigsmiles: love her

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

The fat guy says this phrase, what us it. i enjoy this drama a lot

3. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Of course she is :rox:

Wassai. IMO Kent Cheng saved this series. Hate to say it but Eliza part of the series was kinda boring. She didn't stand out too much, same with Matt. But Kent and the Dai Lo storyline was the most interesting.

I think they also picked a great combo with Alice-Roxanne and Kent-Willie. They do have some resemblance. Also good to see Kingdom back; she over-acts a bit tho.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. this one is rather least interesting eliza roles :hmm: this one and the alex/linda one:thinking:
    Matt and Joel look too evil to be paired with pure eliza :eliza: and the dragon dance bit is bore too

this is good experience for her though acting with Kent/Kindom im sure she learn some stufff from them :)

5. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

I finally finished this and I totally forgot that Nicole's character is Wong Jing's daughter haha, her voice was so high pitched annoying and she looks so petite too...But she played the part decently well. Great series though for me, another easy going good laughter one. I have to admit I usually find Eliza annoying as well, but she played the part well and her outfits were dang cute :p Kingdom touching Joel always cracked me up.