MP3 Player... Sony or Samsung??

Discussion in 'Science, Technology & Car Chat' started by ~*Dawn*~, Oct 27, 2007.

?

Sony or Samsung???

1. Sony

14 vote(s)
    35.0%
  2. Samsung

14 vote(s)
    35.0%
  3. Others (please specify other models)

12 vote(s)
    30.0%
  1. runtohell121

runtohell121 ........................

my new mp3 player is only 220x176.. 262k resolution.. but dont seem to be a big difference between e260 and the china cheapie one.. lol

2. hey that's kinda cute.. where'd u buy it??

3. runtohell121

Fry's Electronic lol can get on eBay i beleive... it will just be called MP4 Player on eBay...

4. oh i dunno if i can trust ebay... a lot of those mp4 players claim to b 4GB but they r really hacked 1GB players...

5. reno

reno Well-Known Member

heaps of mp4 players here at best buys, for about $100aud
    wonder if i should get one just for the fun of it ehehehe
    or mayb just buy an iphone :p

6. well ebay has rules that protect you from those things..

if the product you receive does not match the product described, you can report to ebay, and theyll fix it for you.

7. runtohell121

yup:) eBay has most kinds of mp4 player.. dont even need to go shopping:D lol and if it is shipped from HK-.- they probably wont provide any tracking number.. you'll never know when will it arrived.. lol

8. BigToe

BigToe Well-Known Member

you should check out the new Samsung YP-P2. i think it's about $180. or check out the new zune players. i think those are pretty slick and good overall (performance wise)

9. llhm87

llhm87 Well-Known Member

I will recommend to get Samsung MP3 player because Sony MP3 player is not user friendly at all especially the software, Sonicstage. You can't transfer mp3 to your device without that software. I'm not sure about the new Sony mp3 player. I'm using Sony Walkman NW-E003F. :(

10. bakaking

bakaking Active Member

i prefer sony than samsung. sony has this software that change song to atrac format which is small in size and quality wise is the same

11. seyuripa

seyuripa Active Member

My dad just bought me an Ipod classic for my birthday present-sorc

12. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

the new sony mp3 players abandoned the sonicstage software (good thing imo)...

13. csquare

csquare Member

go with the samsung

14. Spike23qq

Spike23qq Well-Known Member

I would choose samsung =)

15. surplusletterbox

surplusletterbox Well-Known Member

sonic stage

I have no Sony MP3 players but my first MP3 player was 1GB Creative Nano which has decent but since then I have bought Panasonic and 2 X Samsung YP-Z5 4GB which all have very long battery life. The Panasonic ones up to 80 hrs on a AA battery! They have simple drag and drop operation. The Sony Sonicstage was a real nightmare to use when I had the Sony Minidisc and CD players. Well, Sony had to make life difficult as they had to apply copyright laws more rigorously! However Sony electronics are always superb on battery life. I would not buy anything from China, they have just a few hours of battery life. By dangling wires about makes these devices non portable and you spend loads of time just re-charging!

16. BigSmoke

BigSmoke Well-Known Member

I just bought Samsung Juke (My Motorola Razor sucks) MP3 Player/Cellphone, and it's very good also I also have my Sony Mp3 that was given to me last year...So let's cut to the chase,,go but Samsung.

17. dpmy05

dpmy05 Member

I still prefer my Ipod video with 30GB capacity

18. runtohell121

... no ipod suggestion please.. no one wants ipod on this thread.

19. KZxBlades

KZxBlades Well-Known Member

20. runtohell121

ok.. that post of mine was like 1-2 weeks ago? and is dawn still here anyway? lol