MP3 Player... Sony or Samsung??

Discussion in 'Science, Technology & Car Chat' started by ~*Dawn*~, Oct 27, 2007.

?

Sony or Samsung???

1. Sony

14 vote(s)
    35.0%
  2. Samsung

14 vote(s)
    35.0%
  3. Others (please specify other models)

12 vote(s)
    30.0%
  1. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Design as in style? That's hardly a reason, if you consider the quality you're getting overall. And like I said before iTunes is not that bad. You plug your ipod in and it opens and updates ur ipod automatically. Not so bad :\. Sony's software on the other hand.... Don't get me started with that piece of crap lol. I remember updating my mini disc player, it was a pain!

2. runtohell121

runtohell121 ........................

hey.. im not talking about sony disc players and stuff.. only talking about the cell phone, ps3, and psp:) lol

3. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

I know you're not. We were just on the topic of software for Mp3 players, so I decided to mention Sony's and how bad it was -dead

4. runtohell121

lol im not intrested in sony mp3's though:D but phones and psp for sure:) lol they kinda have bad designs.. and software same as a bad ipod...

5. man! i decided to fix my old school zen micro non-photo today, and after disassembling it, all the connectors were broken =(

that was one mp3 player i would have loved to have now..

anyone in the GTA willing to sell their zen micro? =D

6. Archmagus

Archmagus Active Member

Go with the Samsung. At least you have the option to watch videos. Very happy with their products.

7. T10 is currently AUD$179 at DickSmith... ahhhhhh tempting :p

8. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

SONY has a better audio....

9. runtohell121

sometime not true.. depends... i got a new chinese mp4 player lols:D pretty good audio... not bad for $86USD (tax included) which is a 4gb lol 2" screen:)

10. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

holy shit, there is a store called 'dicksmith' in aust?

couldnt they name it something less suggestive? -huh

11. runtohell121

heres my new mp3 player which is a cheapie china one.. lol
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

not really bad looking.. built in speaker, sounds pretty clear depending on the video/audio... bad part is.. 2.5mm headphone plug:( lol

sorry about the bad quality pictures.. was using my w810i cell phone lol
    overall for 1 day use since i just got it yesterday, i'm really satisfied with this one since the functions are pretty good to me, menu is just easy cheapie style, but not so bad, controls are not hard to use once you get used to it, this mp3/mp4 player is only $86USD.. so worth it for 4gb:)

12. BigM

BigM Well-Known Member

The founder's name was Dick Smith, therefore Dick Smith is the name he called his business

13. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

the design is ok, hopefully the screen is like at least 242,000 colors or something. i saw a 8gb zen v plus for $100 usd. i thought you were gonna get the sansa haha, just 60 usd more for 8 gb and bigger screen right lol. The external speakers is not a feature i really care about anyways.

14. runtohell121

yea.. it is about 262k... it was a gift from my parent:D lol

15. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

my bad 262 haha... ok that's good then, cause 65,000 or something sucks, you can see the pixels lol...

16. BigM

BigM Well-Known Member

65,000 is the Ipod Vid Resolution, And when I compared my Zen Vision M to it, the difference was greatly noticeable... Not sure how onw can enjoy watching vids on the Ipod Vid

17. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

yea the sansa e260 has a 65k colors screen too, compare to my cellphone which has 262k, blows the 65k out of the water lol...wonder how good 16million looks never saw a screen like that in person.

18. runtohell121

to me.. the 262k dont seem much difference b/t the new cheapie china one and sansa e260..

19. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Huh?
    Ipod is 320x240
    and Zen Vision M is 320 x 240

I'm 90% sure about this.... Besides I've seen an ipod vid and its not that bad <_<

20. BigM

BigM Well-Known Member

I meant the colour resolution, my bad